Page 1 of 2
i used to be really happy, but like over the last month i really started hating all my friends and don;t do anything anymore =[ help.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
What about your friends has caused you to start "hating" them?

Has anything been going poorly in your life? Parents fighting? Get dumped? Anything like that?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
You're depressed?

I prescribe a punch in the face.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
sorry dude, looks like you have to kill yourself.

nah, dude im playin. i was just feeling the same way until i found an eighth of chronic in my dads drawer.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Rub some Icy Hot on yourself, that does the trick usually.

But no, you probably should get some help. Professional Help.

The depressions are serious business.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by SilentDeftone
Find a hobby.

-SD

I thought your plane crashed in the Andes and you went missing!
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
sorry dude, looks like you have to kill yourself.

nah, dude im playin. i was just feeling the same way until i found an eighth of chronic in my dads drawer.

Sounds like you caught the emo. That horrible disease has claimed so many promising lives...
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
idk i guess i realized there assholes, and then i found out the girl i liked doesn't like me... boy life sucks...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by Wheel
idk i guess i realized there assholes, and then i found out the girl i liked doesn't like me... boy life sucks...

Wow. Tough.

It happens to everyone. Don't become another depressed kid. Rise above it and try with other people.
Quote by greety
I thought your plane crashed in the Andes and you went missing!

Not quite…

Quote by Wheel

Find a new girl, and friends who aren't douchebags. Be glad you're realizing this stuff. It's better than being stuck in the same old cycle that doesn't make you really happy.

-SD
Quote by DoomSentinal
Tell your friends that you hate them, that will cheer you and them up.

i do everyday.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by Wheel

It only sucks when you let it suck.

Do something you love to do. It'll get your mind off everything. You could even write a song about this point in your life. It's a great way to relieve stress.

Or just go listen to some Smashing Pumpkins.

Zeitgeist.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
It only sucks when you let it suck.

Do something you love to do. It'll get your mind off everything. You could even write a song about this point in your life. It's a great way to relieve stress.

Or just go listen to some Smashing Pumpkins.

Zeitgeist.

wait a minute that horrible album is why life sucks lol...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by ENIGMATIC.
Puberty?

LOL
beat to the smartass remark.

Yeah, I was like that too.
I dunno.
I think you should go out and meet new people, just to get new perspectives at life.. Just dont lose your friends.
Uh... and if you think of killing yourself, tell someone.
Its not smart to do.
I believe that is called... whats the word? depression. be like everyone else and take pills.
You are not a slave...
Quote by Wheel
wait a minute that horrible album is why life sucks lol...

Oh well. I love it.
Quote by sobeisbull
do more drugs..... no wait you like john mayer..... so START doing drugs then

... cept he smokes a lot of weed. tried that last year, it made me really lcose to suicide, id just lie on my bed ****ed on E and just like want to die...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Oh well. I love it.

meh Mellon Collies and Infinite Sadness is my favorite...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by SilentDeftone
Not quite…

Find a new girl, and friends who aren't douchebags. Be glad you're realizing this stuff. It's better than being stuck in the same old cycle that doesn't make you really happy.

-SD

I agree, at one point all my friends were ass holes that always got me into trouble and tried to score with what ever girl I might have been involved with at the time, so I ditched their asses and never looked back. I'm a much happier person today because of it, I have fewer friends, but it's quality not quantity that counts, and I have a girlfriend that's crazy about me and likely won't cheat on me with a no acount douchebag...(at least I hope not)...
stick it to em, bust ur ass off on ur guitar and become famous....then they'll be sorry...thats what im doin, and im goin through the same thing pretty much..good luck dude

Quote by tunasband
ARE my FAVORITES.

Geez.
Bad grammar leads to depression!

It's one album, foo'.
Quote by tunasband
ARE my FAVORITES.

Geez.
Bad grammar leads to depression!

IS my FAVORITE

not knowing its a double album leads to depression
idk i really don't like the people at my school, id like to meet a girl but not sure where else to do it, id like to transfer but thats out of the question...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
When your feeling pretty down.
just find a razor and go to town!

and if you do maybe some people will actually notice you, not for who you are, but as the pathetic emo you've became, and finaly you'll get a new group of friends, and three years down the line, you'll all make a suicide pact. get together, and just start drinking punch spiked with rat poison.

or just toke up or something
Quote by Wheel
idk i really don't like the people at my school, id like to meet a girl but not sure where else to do it, id like to transfer but thats out of the question...

Go to the library, school sports events, the mall, Starbucks, the park, downtown, bookstores. If you see a cute one, don't wait for the "perfect" moment. Just go say Hi.

-SD
Well maybe you should try to meet new people that share your interests
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
Quote by Wheel

I got kicked out of my school and transfered to another, that's not where I met my girlfriend, but it is where I got to know her. I actualy knew her from my first school, we got kicked out the same year, before that she thought I was a drunkard and a drugy that played chicks for sex....I may have had a problem with substance abuse but I didn't have the slightest interest in tricking a girl into bed.....I just want it to go down on the record that I am not a hormone driven sex addict....well anyway, that's also the origin of how I started playing guitar, a truly great misfortune...I developed a strong relationship with an excelent girl and met my guitar teacher because I couldn't stay out of trouble. If I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't change a thing...(well maybe some things) sorry, got off topic....
Quote by Wheel
... cept he smokes a lot of weed. tried that last year, it made me really lcose to suicide, id just lie on my bed ****ed on E and just like want to die...

only pansy's do that
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
.. baw i wanna be happy =[
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Page 1 of 2