Page 1 of 2
A lot of them keep telling me "I'm really easy to talk to." Is this a good thing, or does this just make me "another friend"?
It's a good thing, but depending on whether or not you make a move, it'll keep you in "just friend" status.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
It's a good thing, but depending on whether or not you make a move, it'll keep you in "just friend" status.

That about wraps it up.
Gunpowder has it down.

But, sometimes, being "easy to talk to" means that they trust you, so therefore a relationship wouldn't be outta the question.
IMO (and I do just happen to be a girl) the easiest guy to talk to would be the one I'd most want for a boyfriend, because we'd probably have the most in common, he'd understand me best, etc. Just a thought.
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
Quote by Another bassist
A lot of them keep telling me "I'm really easy to talk to." Is this a good thing, or does this just make me "another friend"?

I get this a lot, it always ends up the same "Mark you're my best friend, but I have no other attraction to you at all, doesn't that make you happy?"
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Yeah, but girls fail at actaully picking the right guys. They go for assholes. Trst me, I know. U'n more than a little high, you know.
Quote by Zardokk
Yeah, but girls fail at actaully picking the right guys. They go for assholes. Trst me, I know. U'n more than a little high, you know.

QFT
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by figsandbobo
I get this a lot, it always ends up the same "Mark you're my best friend, but I have no other attraction to you at all, doesn't that make you happy?"

I can just see that as a character for a movie.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
I can just see that as a character for a movie.

Sometimes I feel like it is a role in a movie. The last girlfriend I had, was perfect, she was a metalhead and a cheerleader, we broke up after a week and now I'm her bestest friend in the whole wide world. She's not mine, but all the same.
You're just a friend and always will be. Making a move is irrelevant. By the time you do get up the nuts to make a move, the girl wants to hang out with you and paint your nails.

I advise immediate backing away after hearing something like that. Because the next line is 'You and I make good friends, don't we?'
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
You have to make it clear your attracted. A lot of touching helps.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
it means ur one of those 'cute' huggable dudes. Youre too soft. I suffer from the same thing.
It seems to me that even if you had a relationship with one of these girls, your nuts would totally be in their purse anyways, its probably good to just stay away from these situations
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I think teenagers put WAY to much thought into the whole affair...

I have a girlfriend, have done for a long time now I didn't think about wether I was her friend. I *still* don't understand the concept of the "Friend zone" which almost certainly doesn't exist, at least not in the near tangible way that males on here talk about. I just started talking to her then, bam, date, girlfriend. While others I know have been friends for going on 2-3 years and bam, date, girlfriend.

Just ask her out to some sort of event, show how ever much interest you actually have and it'll either go or not.

Note: I'm a very shy person!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by kool98769
it means ur one of those 'cute' huggable dudes. Youre too soft. I suffer from the same thing.
It seems to me that even if you had a relationship with one of these girls, your nuts would totally be in their purse anyways, its probably good to just stay away from these situations

I don't know man, I have very crude sense of humor and I still have this problem, I say dick a lot too, but still, they can't take me seriously enough to have a relationship with me
It means u are a god listner and they feel comfortable around you .I

Add:
hope you are not that kind of person who loves girly stuffs and all .

Friends Zoneexists by the way
Hi
Quote by greety
You're just a friend and always will be. Making a move is irrelevant. By the time you do get up the nuts to make a move, the girl wants to hang out with you and paint your nails.

I advise immediate backing away after hearing something like that. Because the next line is 'You and I make good friends, don't we?'

+12

She won't be interested if you are her best friend. That is just the way it is, so it is better to put on the moves than just sit around and get in the "friend zone."

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by Mr. Twelve
+12

She won't be interested if you are her best friend. That is just the way it is, so it is better to put on the moves than just sit around and get in the "friend zone."

+12x2

I've never been in the friend zone since I always take what I want but the friend zone can be a pain
Quote by figsandbobo

I guess i'm in the same boat as you...

..*EDIT*...nah, i'm not called Mark
This is the "nice guy," the king of the Friend Zone. I am the Mightiest Nice Guy ever

In my situation, when me and a girl get comfortable enough to JUST TALK, it 1) no longer makes me attracted to the girl, if I ever was and 2) makes the girl like me more because I apparently have a pretty good personality. This isn't bragging, honestly, I think I'm quite humble (one may say "lacking in self-confidence") when it comes to ladies, but the fact that 3 female friends of mine have told me they like me in the past year is evidence. And the reason I'm comfortable enough to be friends with these girls is because the awkwardness of attraction is gone, so unfortunately, I liked none of them
So far, this has only proven wrong once, where I liked a girl and we could talk like friends, but then again, she didn't like ME. Go figure.

ANYWAY you can stay a "good talker" but must not fall into the Nice Guy/ Just A Friend mode.
(I hope all of this doesn't come out as shallow)
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Hexagram
+12x2

I've never been in the friend zone since I always take what I want but the friend zone can be a pain

You NEVER take what you want because you are a pussy. Get out of here Thompson!

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by Mr. Twelve
You NEVER take what you want because you are a pussy. Get out of here Thompson!

Why don't we set aside our differences for now and go punch a certain someone in the next room?
Quote by Hexagram
Why don't we set aside our differences for now and go punch a certain someone in the next room?

Trust me, I despise her with a great passion, yet she is with Cac and I've already said in the Pit that the last circle of hell is reserved for cockblockers.

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by crazynickman
This is the "nice guy," the king of the Friend Zone. I am the Mightiest Nice Guy ever

In my situation, when me and a girl get comfortable enough to JUST TALK, it 1) no longer makes me attracted to the girl, if I ever was and 2) makes the girl like me more because I apparently have a pretty good personality. This isn't bragging, honestly, I think I'm quite humble (one may say "lacking in self-confidence") when it comes to ladies, but the fact that 3 female friends of mine have told me they like me in the past year is evidence. And the reason I'm comfortable enough to be friends with these girls is because the awkwardness of attraction is gone, so unfortunately, I liked none of them
So far, this has only proven wrong once, where I liked a girl and we could talk like friends, but then again, she didn't like ME. Go figure.

ANYWAY you can stay a "good talker" but must not fall into the Nice Guy/ Just A Friend mode.
(I hope all of this doesn't come out as shallow)

You are the female in these relationships. I suggest you turn gay.
Quote by Jomr
You are the female in these relationships. I suggest you turn gay.

Mmmm...no thanks. Great advice though, you're helpful
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
It's very simple guys, if you ask a girl out and she says yes, then she likes you.
There is no such thing as 'the friend zone'.
Girls go through the same doubts....
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

keep 100% eye contact, confident and act like a potential partner not a freind. and dont bend over backwards to make her happy, a lot of guys make that mistake
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
keep 100% eye contact, confident and act like a potential partner not a freind. and dont bend over backwards to make her happy, a lot of guys make that mistake

+ 1
But avoid the 'act like a pr*ck' stuff, 'cos that way lies total dumpage and a life of virginity and taking underware catalogues into the bathroom. 'cos girls talk and if you act bad with one they will all know in 24 hours!
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by Sekhmet
+ 1
But avoid the 'act like a pr*ck' stuff, 'cos that way lies total dumpage and a life of virginity and taking underware catalogues into the bathroom. 'cos girls talk and if you act bad with one they will all know in 24 hours!

Yeah, why can't girls keep things to themselves, goddammit? I'm horrified about some little thing I might do for fear every girl I know and every girl THEY know...will know.

Ladies: keep it to yourself dammit!
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by meh!
I think teenagers put WAY to much thought into the whole affair...

I have a girlfriend, have done for a long time now I didn't think about wether I was her friend. I *still* don't understand the concept of the "Friend zone" which almost certainly doesn't exist, at least not in the near tangible way that males on here talk about. I just started talking to her then, bam, date, girlfriend. While others I know have been friends for going on 2-3 years and bam, date, girlfriend.

Just ask her out to some sort of event, show how ever much interest you actually have and it'll either go or not.

Note: I'm a very shy person!

You guys have too many rules for "relationships". Maybe the "friend zone" exsists if you're only trying to get into her pants, but in a good relationship, I think it's best to be friends in the first place. Thus girlfriend.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by crazynickman
Yeah, why can't girls keep things to themselves, goddammit? I'm horrified about some little thing I might do for fear every girl I know and every girl THEY know...will know.

Ladies: keep it to yourself dammit!

No...don't deny us our fun.
You should be flattered we girls talk about you. If you don't fail then you have nothing to fear.....
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Creepingjesus73

Quote by BrianApocalypse
Sorry to hijack the thread, but do women like it when you treat them like crap?

just reread your question. then ask yourself whether you're retarded or drunk....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Sekhmet
No...don't deny us our fun.
You should be flattered we girls talk about you. If you don't fail then you have nothing to fear.....

I usually don't have anything to fear but I'm afraid any little thing can be seen as me being a prick Self-confidence is my only fault...

And you BLAMED WELL KNOW talking about guys isn't your only source of "fun"...
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by sobeisbull
make moves, dont be a pussy, girls like confidence, but dont rape them

I lol'd

The friend zone sucks, I'm currently in it with this girl:

(random picture of her at the fair)
After a while, I was just like okay...uhh never mind about you.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Simple answer, No.
Complicated answer NO! NO! NO!
If you find a girl who likes that ****, then steer clear. She must have some sort of self-esteem issue if she takes it. It'll all end horribly and she'll blame you 'cos 'you couldn't give her what she needed'
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Creepingjesus73

Page 1 of 2