Page 1 of 5
I was kind of surprised this hadn't been done before.

What Kind of Metalhead Are You?

I got:

You are a Prog Metal Fan. Progressive metal, innovative stuff that transcends the boundaries of standard heavy metal, is what it's all about for you. The more intricate and difficult to play, the better, and generic, simplistic stuff just turns your stomach. You have a chance to hear even more innovations and stunning musical ability at shows. Your elitist attitudes rub soe people the wrong way - they call you pretentious, a snob, a wanker. But you know they're just jealous because they don't understand it.

And if this doesn't belong here, I'm sorry I just thought it would go better here than in The Pit.
This is what I got.

You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.
Ibanez RG350DX - ESP LTD EC-500

Peavey JSX 212 Combo - Digitech RP 250
^Same here but I disagree w/ it.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by RedDeath9
I got:

You are a Prog Metal Fan. Progressive metal, innovative stuff that transcends the boundaries of standard heavy metal, is what it's all about for you. The more intricate and difficult to play, the better, and generic, simplistic stuff just turns your stomach. You have a chance to hear even more innovations and stunning musical ability at shows. Your elitist attitudes rub soe people the wrong way - they call you pretentious, a snob, a wanker. But you know they're just jealous because they don't understand it.

Same here. Pretty accurate too.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden.
I posted one like a few months ago but it got blocked

thrash metaller ftw
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
true metalhead.... whatever happenned to just metal? theres crap metal and actual metal i guess
Quote by etniesmuzikskat
I posted one like a few months ago but it got blocked

Uh oh

A lot of people seem to be getting True Metalhead...
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Oct 21, 2007,
Did it seriously and got;

You are a Prog Metal Fan.

It's so true, but haha, ah well.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
You are a Death Metal Psycho. In areas of brutality and hatred where others fear to tread, that's where you find enjoyment - the realm of death metal. You're one violent mother****er, and you like music that fits that; brutal snarling death is the best, but anything with enough aggression and good riffs works. Concerts are a great place to take out some of that aggression, hear some kick-ass music, and of course get drunk. You're generally pretty cool with the rest of the scenes, but if they piss you off, there's some serious pain coming their way. Especially if they talk **** about Chuck.

**** yes.

You are a Thrasher. It's all about the thrash metal scene of the 80s, and paying attention to all the **** in the world authority doesn't want you to see. You're down with anything that upholds the principles of the Almighty Riff, but those weak-ass synthesizers piss you off to no end. A metal show is more than just music, it's Good Friendly Violent Fun - the pit is your second home. You're generally cool with anyone who respects you, but nothing pisses you off like pretentious wankers - and of course, the hated POSEURS.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by The Quiz

+1.
^Who is in the picture?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
You are a Black Metal KVLTist. Black metal is one of the most extreme and advanced forms of metal (or music in general), and you're damn proud of the fact that you have the balls and brains to listen to it. As a matter of fact, it may very well be the only thing you listen to - everything else seems to lose its charm (though that's not the case with everyone). The whole concept of concerts doesn't excite you much - the music sounds just as good on CD, after all, and there's too many morons stumbling around at shows. You're just not a people person; other metalheads respct you to a degree but think you're kind of a dick (and often a racist ****er). You don't really care what they think, of course - you know you're better.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Testament, I'm pretty sure.
Do believe he's right.
Prog metaller here, although I generally tend to like dark power metal more. Then again, all the power metal bands I like have progressive elements.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
The kind that doesn't take stupid internet tests.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
Hai guise, I'm a t0tally tr00 metalhaed.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Hai guise, I'm a t0tally tr00 metalhaed.

Cos dis heer test sed so
Quote by Sn^ke
Cos dis heer test sed so

I deleted everything WoW related off my PC. My subscription ran out.

I want to do ZG again.
Quote by greety
I deleted everything WoW related off my PC. My subscription ran out.

I want to do ZG again.

I was really looking forward to testing ZA in 2.3.

Then Blizzard updated Authentication servers. Access to 5 accounts. Not one works.... I guess that's it then.
Quote by Sn^ke
I was really looking forward to testing ZA in 2.3.

Then Blizzard updated Authentication servers. Access to 5 accounts. Not one works.... I guess that's it then.

Hellgate: London comes out next weekend, I'm pretty sure.

I've pre-ordered it. I expect to see you on it.
True Metalhead. Guess it's right, I'll listen to pretty much any metal.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
What is the greatest threat to civilization today?

Whitey!...er, the establishment.
The monstrous hordes of EVIL.
Tight-ass losers who don't know how to enjoy themselves.
People who don't think for themselves.
Lying bastard politicans.
Me.
The vast Zionist conspiracy.
Human stupidity.

****ing ROFL.

I got Prog Metaller.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
You are a Thrasher. It's all about the thrash metal scene of the 80s, and paying attention to all the **** in the world authority doesn't want you to see. You're down with anything that upholds the principles of the Almighty Riff, but those weak-ass synthesizers piss you off to no end. A metal show is more than just music, it's Good Friendly Violent Fun - the pit is your second home. You're generally cool with anyone who respects you, but nothing pisses you off like pretentious wankers - and of course, the hated POSEURS.

somehow i knew that was coming, probably because i listen to more hardcore than metal

Awesome, this test is actually right!

"You are a Black Metal KVLTist. Black metal is one of the most extreme and advanced forms of metal (or music in general), and you're damn proud of the fact that you have the balls and brains to listen to it. As a matter of fact, it may very well be the only thing you listen to - everything else seems to lose its charm (though that's not the case with everyone). The whole concept of concerts doesn't excite you much - the music sounds just as good on CD, after all, and there's too many morons stumbling around at shows. You're just not a people person; other metalheads respct you to a degree but think you're kind of a dick (and often a racist ****er). You don't really care what they think, of course - you know you're better."

Yeah, just like me >_>
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
You are a Black Metal KVLTist. Black metal is one of the most extreme and advanced forms of metal (or music in general), and you're damn proud of the fact that you have the balls and brains to listen to it. As a matter of fact, it may very well be the only thing you listen to - everything else seems to lose its charm (though that's not the case with everyone). The whole concept of concerts doesn't excite you much - the music sounds just as good on CD, after all, and there's too many morons stumbling around at shows. You're just not a people person; other metalheads respct you to a degree but think you're kind of a dick (and often a racist fucker). You don't really care what they think, of course - you know you're better.

Half accurate.
Quote by greety
Hellgate: London comes out next weekend, I'm pretty sure.

I've pre-ordered it. I expect to see you on it.

You may be disappointed.

Get the Orange Box. I play TF2 nowadays.
"You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden."

Yes!
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Sn^ke
You may be disappointed.

Get the Orange Box. I play TF2 nowadays.

Best release this year by far. HL has and will always be the best FPS in my oppinion.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
Page 1 of 5