http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-S320-S-Series-Electric-Guitar-512503-i1173395.gc

Im looking at buying this guitar. any suggestions for the same price or cheaper and better?
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
that's probably one of your better options at the price, yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
that's probably one of your better options at the price, yeah.

Yup.

General quality is fine, nice trem and the pickups are decent.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Not that I can think of that isn't used. That's probably the lowest price you can pay for a good floating-trem equipped guitar. Almost anything else will have licensed trems.
only thing is, an amp upgrade wouldn't hurt either, at some point in the near future, i'd have thought.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i do plan on upgrading my amp but not in the near future. a little bit down the road when i can afford the one that i want. its about 3000 for the head and cab, so thats gonna take a little while to save up. and yes its going to be a tube amp

And thanks, any other recommendations would be nice as well.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
^ dave was told lol
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
^ dave was told lol

haha, just making sure!

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You might want to consider an option to replace the humbuckers in the guitar later on. INF pickup aren't as good as Ibanez promoted them to be. The sound is totally OK for most but they start to give horrible feedback as I turn the distortion knob up. Well, it's INF3 / INF4 for me. Not sure if INF1 / INF2 suffering from the same problem, though >.<