i dont even drink i just didn tfeel like Dooing myy speeelingg grmmmerrr why are people on ug so rediculous MAN. i just wanted a question...are you gonna do something with this topic or what???..tell my why please
Yeah dude, if you're sober and can't type, kill yourself. I'm blazed out of my mind and doing just fien right now.
why im just asking a simple question..people pist like this all the time why cant i just ask one simple question
i have no idea what your question actually is.

and i dont believe that you're sober.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Zardokk
Yeah dude, if you're sober and can't type, kill yourself. I'm blazed out of my mind and doing just fien right now.
Sure you are
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i am very christian even tho i dont act it and i just wanna kno why poeple delte MY bulletins..just a simple question..i dont know where to post cuz im partly new here
Quote by 7daycrisis
Shut the **** up.

win.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
your new? you've been here over a YEAR
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
your topic inspired me to grab a beer. thank you.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
the reason your posts are deleted are because they are pointless, and the other one didn't make any sense...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
dude i am sobr i dont drink i have a myspace page check it out...its myspace.com/blackmail_the_universe_
I know a lot of people that come online while drunk and it annoys the piss out of me, so I like to give them a dose of their own and mash the keyboard when they're sober. It's great.
:stickpoke
Quote by L_E_M_U_R
i am very christian even tho i dont act it and i just wanna kno why poeple delte MY bulletins..just a simple question..i dont know where to post cuz im partly new here

First of all, being here for over a year isn't exactly new. And I have no idea what you're question was but I suggest using the search bar. And if you are actually drunk, lay off the interwebz for a little while.