Ok other than our 12 national titles (most of any school) we are the badest football ( american... for our friends across the pond) team in the universe ... 41-17 is what the score was today against Tennesse.... Nothin sucks like a big orange!!! Who all agrees. BTW Guess what if we win out that means we go to another national Championship ... and its only Sabans first year hahahaha. We're coming for LSU and Auburn bitches!!
GAME OVER!!!
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by 7daycrisis
Alabama sucks.

How come? I heard it's alright from somebody who lived down there. Nonstop party he said.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Shaggy92
Ok other than our 12 national titles (most of any school) we are the badest football ( american... for our friends across the pond) team in the universe ... 41-17 is what the score was today against Tennesse.... Nothin sucks like a big orange!!! Who all agrees. BTW Guess what if we win out that means we go to another national Championship ... and its only Sabans first year hahahaha. We're coming for LSU and Auburn bitches!!
GAME OVER!!!

and all the incest you'd ever want

No i don't know anything about alabama, i'm from Oz.
Yeah Alabama Drown em tide every bama fans behind you hit you stride. go teach the bull dogs to behave. send those yellow-jackets to a watery grave. and if a man starts to weaken, thats a shame , because Bama's pluck and grit has writ her name in Crimson flame. Fight on fight on fgight on men, remeber the rose bowl we'll win it. Hey rolll on to victory hit your stride. Your Dixie's football pride Roll Tide Roll Tide!!

Eat it!!!
Roll Tide
Quote by Tensionhead
and all the incest you'd ever want

No i don't know anything about alabama, i'm from Oz.

you too?!??!?!?!

i thought i was the only one...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Trust me you want to live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama ... thats where Championships are made.
Roll Tide
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Down heya en Ay-lah-baya-ma we don't hayave sex wit' animals... Unleyess ya'll consiyader ma sister an animal

Hey guess what kid you dont know a damn thing about football soooooooo please if I were you I would start crying ( if you havent already) about how Erban Myer left Utah and went to Florida and we still beat that ass.
Roll Tide
lol.
██████████████████████
██`````````██`````````██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████████
Why is it alright to be rascist towards the south, but the thread about whether African Americans should be stopped by cops more gets instantly closed?

IMO, both are stupid. Quit making rascist comments about the south or I'll report you all, and no, African Americans shouldn't be stopped more.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by fretsonfire74
why is it so great to live in alabama? because its socially acceptable to do your sister?

Wait you do your sister? dude thats sick .... sorry but if you want to do your sister you might want to go to Tennesse ...wait it sounds like you already live there.
Roll Tide
Quote by CORT noob
Why is it alright to be rascist towards the south, but the thread about whether African Americans should be stopped by cops more gets instantly closed?

IMO, both are stupid. Quit making rascist comments about the south or I'll report you all, and no, African Americans shouldn't be stopped more.

ok .... what?
Roll Tide
Quote by CORT noob

You do know we're joking right?

I'm from Texas BTW.
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
You do know we're joking right?

I'm from Texas BTW.

Whether you were joking or not, it's not really funny. Fact: It's socially acceptable to "make jokes" about people from the south, but whenever somebody makes a black joke the world ends, or UGers get banned.

BTW, Texas isn't the south.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
Whether you were joking or not, it's not really funny. Fact: It's socially acceptable to "make jokes" about people from the south, but whenever somebody makes a black joke the world ends, or UGers get banned.

BTW, Texas isn't the south.

Hell no it isnt BTW hahaha 12 more years of Mack Browns weak ass , yeah cause you know the big 12 is a strong conference.... hahahaha yeah thats what you call a real joke. ROLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!
Roll Tide
Quote by abhishek21
Hmmmmm..........Ok haven't been there but heard the song "Sweet Home Alabama"

yeah well you do know thats the most played song in any sports arena
Roll Tide
Quote by Shaggy92
Wait you do your sister? dude thats sick .... sorry but if you want to do your sister you might want to go to Tennesse ...wait it sounds like you already live there.

well i dont know how you arrived at that conclusion, but what everfloats your boat. and i live in australia.
Not to mention that that In the song 50 Nifty United States, Alabama gets mentioned first...

Raise your hand if you learned that song in elementary school and can still sing it?
Quote by 7daycrisis
I swear I've made a ton of black/jew/woman jokes on here in my time

My pal said the word slaves at school. This girl down the table was all like "I'm half black you jackass!" upon which time my pals started busting out laughing, including myself. Then she gets all pissed and starts saying "it's not funny. Do you see me laughing". I wish I could have stopped laughing at her stupidity so I could have said "so f*cking what? Were you a slave?"But, moral of the story is rascism is accepted in this country, as long as it's towards people far away. IE, the south.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Shaggy92
look in the guiness book of world records.

what does guinness world records have to do with what ive said?
I dont even know I thought you were taking about the song ....sorry a little drunk.
Just wanted to say when you click on my profile be sure to watc that video and you will see what im talking about. ROLLTIDE!!
Roll Tide
Last edited by Shaggy92 at Oct 21, 2007,