Page 1 of 2
... they're all a bunch of pricks. but today was by far the worst case ever. see, generally when i see people get kicked out of a place or i've been threatened with being kicked out it was for actually ... you know ... doing something to get kicked out for. not today, my friends.

i go, with two other guys, to visit my friend at work. he's always bored because this place is in the middle of crack central and no one ever goes there. it's a pretty broke ass place to begin with. so we get there and i really need to piss. i walk into the bathroom and it looks like a war zone. i expected this though, someone had probably just died of a heroin overdose judging from the amount of piss and paper towels on the floor and in the toilets. there was a huge puddle of piss under the urinal. i literally had to stand like two feet away and piss because otherwise i would step in it. however my stream started to die down so i had to move closer anyway. it was so crappy in there i had to just put my hands in my jacket sleeves, forego washing my hands because i could SEE herpes growing on the nozzles. i open the door carefully as not to make contact with the skin. phew a quick 20 seconds, i was out.

so i sit down with my guys. i have my head down cause i'm just resting up for the night. suddenly my friend goes "uhoh ... we're getting kicked out". immediately we all think "damn i guess we're loitering." so the owner of the place, my friend's boss walks up to us. "so you guys trashed my bathrooms, huh?" um. no. only on of us went to the bathroom: me. and it was already trashed when i went in there. "nope. i was just IN there before you guys. now there's piss and paper towels everywhere. so get the fuck outta my store and don't ever come back."

ok. well i only go there to see my friend. i would never eat his ****ty food to begin with because flies surround the place and constantly regurgitate all over it. like i said, i was taking a rest so i was groggy. i was kind of in disbelief that i was being verbally abused in front of other customers by this old impotent piece of shit. so instead of saying anything, other than stating my defense which wasn't working because, despite being in the back out of view the whole time (place doesn't have cameras so he wasn't watching those), he claims that i was the only one in there between the time he went in and the time i came in.

i can't believe i got west memphis three'd. some crackhead probably pissed all over the floor. what the hell would my incentive be? to get my best friend fired? because i like to urinate on private property and then lounge around for 15 mins. so that i can be discovered and yelled at?

i wish i could just go back in time and tell him to go fuck himself. and his ugly cunt wife. i've never seen her, but this guy looks like a child molester so i assume she's not a bombshell by any means.

i just needed to vent. this ever happen to anyone else? i kinda want to go back and piss on the floor of the restaurant. maybe defecate and smear it on the walls with satanic latin inscriptions written in fecal matter and vomit. i mean if i'm going to be kicked out of some place for doing something heinous ... i'd like to have actually done it, ya know?

actually this happened to me and some guys once before. it was at a fast food place. we picked up a salt shaker which had a hole in the bottom and had been covered with a coin and the salt poured out the bottom onto the table. then like 20 mins. later the manager comes out and says she's going to call the police because we were destroying private property. she finally believed us when she realized what an absurd dumb bitch she was being. why the hell are women allowed in management?
#DTWD
Jesus Christ man, capitalize!

But seriously, that sucks. Tp the building?
Last edited by _Mayday_ at Oct 21, 2007,
Quote by _Mayday_

capitalize? never. that's what small business owners do. they capitalize on white trash stupidity. except wal mart. they're pretty good with white trash too.
#DTWD
I used to work at a ****ty little food place like that. My old boss was a real wanker, i dropped a plate ONCE in the whole since months I was working there, and he said he would take it out of my pay. I didnt think it was so bad, until he decided a plate costs $15.00
I worked at a place like that. I hated it, and despised the owner with every inch of my being.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
with every inch of my being.

If there ever was a perfect setup for a penis joke, this is it.
.... and I hate large corporations for putting small businesses out of business... but we can't all have what we want can we?
Small business owners often have to be nasty. I guess they're all like that because of the competition from the big businesses. I understand where you are coming from though.
Small businesses=sh*tholes.

Unless you live in my town, where they're all happy and clean and cheery and sh*t and everyone knows everyone and so on....
Unfair as ****, but think about it, if he's such a prick, it's probably because his ****ty small business and/or marriage is failing.

Either way, you get to laugh at his ass.
Quote by thera_x
my dad runs a small buisiness

burn him !!

on topic: I hate it that you always know how to react when you're home already

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

australian small businesses are nothing like that from my experience, maybe in the city but definitely not where i live. the guy who owns the place i buy my cds from is a legend, and the local music store
Quote by thera_x
theres a lot of great small businesses in america too

yeah i wouldnt doubt it, but at the same time i cant really comment because i dont have any experience with american small businesses
Quote by primusfan
why the hell are women allowed in management?

Let's ask Sara
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
That manager = Wanker
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
The only bad thing about the place I work is they won't let me put Led Zeppelin in the CD player. We have to play Christmas music... in October...

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by primusfan
... they're all a bunch of pricks. ...

i wish i could just go back in time and tell him to go fuck himself. and his ugly cunt wife. i've never seen her, but this guy looks like a child molester so i assume she's not a bombshell by any means.

i just needed to vent.

No they aren't ALL like that. Once you've calmed down a bit, you'll know they aren't.

I wish you could go back in time, too. But not from right now. From a little later, once you compose yourself. Once you'll be able to realize you don't win in an argument with a jerk. You inform them that they're wrong and walk away.

It won't be long before you have the skills to keep your composure and quickly show someone like that the failure in their logic, the way you just did. DON'T slow your progress by dwelling on this and ruining your outlook on others. You're too smart for that. Don't let HIM make you stupid.

Venting is good. Now that you have the venom out, make yourself whole again.

Love,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by punk_isntemo12
Unless you live in my town, where they're all happy and clean and cheery and sh*t and everyone knows everyone and so on....

Same here. I guess we're blessed with hygiene...

Quote by primusfan
actually this happened to me and some guys once before. it was at a fast food place. we picked up a salt shaker which had a hole in the bottom and had been covered with a coin and the salt poured out the bottom onto the table. then like 20 mins. later the manager comes out and says she's going to call the police because we were destroying private property. she finally believed us when she realized what an absurd dumb bitch she was being. why the hell are women allowed in management?

For real? I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to call the cops over a destroyed saltshaker. Why would you make a hole in it anyway? To have the salt poured all over the table and subsequently not being the fine salt you'd normally use on your food? Women...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well, from the sound of the place it sounds like you got a lucky a escape. You'd have probably caught MRSA from shit stains on the chairs.

And I don't know why women are allowed in management. Perhaps it's because some of us are very good at it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Oh, they speak highly of you...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by _Mayday_

But seriously, that sucks. Tp the building?

Jesus Christ, man, learn to spell capitalise the English way!

As for the thread:

Most small business owners are snotty bastards who loathe their jobs and have nothing but disdain for their consumers, especially small-time guitar shops.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Oct 21, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp
Jesus Christ, man, learn to spell capitalise the English way!

It's the damned Firefox spell checker, and my OCD for not having any red lines. There's two in my post already! NOOOOOOOOOOO! Now there's four!
Quote by _Mayday_
It's the damned Firefox spell checker, and my OCD for not having any red lines. There's two in my post already! NOOOOOOOOOOO! Now there's four!

...Just add the word to the in-built dictionary.

Quote by noxiosimitator

on topic: I hate it that you always know how to react when you're home already

To quote Dylan Moran, normal people "would go home and think about what they might have done were this person tied up."
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Smokey Amp
...Just add the word to the in-built dictionary.

Yes, in hindsight I would have done. But in the 30 seconds or so of making that post, my common sense evaded me.
Quote by _Mayday_
Yes, in hindsight I would have done. But in the 30 seconds or so of making that post, my common sense evaded me.

I'm keeping my eye on you.

Quote by Burpin'Worm

I've never been kicked out of anywhere.

Not unfairly anyway.

That's a fairly big difference...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
dude, i hate ****in' small businesses. for example i was a this local guitar shop on Friday night, and i pick up a pricey takemine 12 string, and the dumb **** of a owner he was said,"no not that one, put it back." why the hell are you running a guitar shop when you don't even let people play the guitars?
I'm a small business owner Not everyone is like that. They're just douchebags.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
I too hate them

huzzah
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Small businesses struggle because they have bad ideas and usually have poor premises/presentation/quality.

You wanna succeed? Go and copy the big businesses!
Once, I was eating a hamburger outside a Currys (electricals) store. I threw a peice of the bread down on the floor when I had finished, and turned to enter the shop.

Then this skinhead guy comes up to me and says "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE ****ING SCUM, YOU ARE. YOU COULDN'T GIVE A ****, COULD YOU?!?! HOW MUCH EFFORT WOULD IT HAVE TAKEN TO PICK THAT UP????"

I'm just like.... Shut the hell up. It's a piece of bread. A bird will eat it within two minutes. It took all my restraint not to laugh in his face, because he looked like he'd stab me
Page 1 of 2