is there a way to make it play a certain part instead of starting from the start over and over?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
yes, just left ckick at the start of the bar of tab u want to start at. A blue line will appear in that bar, then press play.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

alright thx im going to try that

EDIT- it worked thanks alot, and one more thing is there a way I can save the powertab files I get so I dont have to go back for them on here for when I want them again
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Last edited by punk_metal2007 at Oct 21, 2007,
ye, just go to file, then save as, then create a powertab folder if you're planning on saving a lot.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by Pete Griffin
ye, just go to file, then save as, then create a powertab folder if you're planning on saving a lot.

alright thanks again
Quote by SkyValley