My friends and I went through the Guiness Book of World Records "world's biggest corn maze" last night. We were all really baked and it took us about three hours to finish, and it was an insane experience.

So who here has been in a corn maze? And how was your experience?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I went in a corn maze last year... was kinda lame... I ust asked everyone to marry me... except this clown who jumped out 3 feet infront of me... and every one I went with chickened out at the last minute except one person, and the girl I liked wouldn't go in, and these 2 girls asked me and my friend if they could come with us cause they didn't have a flash light.... so we get through the half way part where it comes out of the maze again, and I'm talking to the girl I like... and apparently she thinks I'm "Picking up chicks"... I didn't find that out till later though....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Take a giant corn field and clear out paths for people to walk and make those paths to be a maze, and you've got yourself a corn maze.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by bearded_monkey
So basically it's a hedge maze...

But with CORN

Precisely. If you ever get the chance, go through one, preferably high. Funnest sh*t ever.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
around here they have a lot of haunted corn mazes... not a bad choice for a halloween date if she's into that.