Page 1 of 2
Ok anyway just a little bit of a rant on a situation ive just recently gone through.

Ok anyway I play soccer, I make rep teams for it, im a defender.
It also has my P.E teacher who seems to hate my guts ever since I told him he had set the High Jump up wrong and he had laughed at me and said "Ive been a P.E teacher 30 odd years this is the right way", after which I brought in a sports text book the next day proving him wrong. I know that it may mean im a smartass, but he still shouldnt go out of his way to make my life hell and my marks terrible.

Anyway my school has a soccer team, which the coach is my P.E teacher. So anyway I wanted to try out for this team, so I ask him after class one day when the trials were on. He said he wasnt sure yet and to ask him next week. Well I ask him next week and he says "O the trials were on Friday last week, you should of came and checked more". Now this just pissed me off, I had asked him on the Wednesday when they were on, yet he said he didnt know, yet obviously you would of had to known if you were the coach the trials were going to be on in 2 days right? So I tell him I asked him last Wednesday last week and that he told me he didnt know, so what does he do? He goes off at me, starts screaming telling me to learn respect and that ill never amount to anything within the sport... Now I keep my cool and just walk off so as not to give him an excuse to crack down on me even more.

Now it so happens after this me and my friend were looking through some local paper archives and found out he was found to have placed cameras in the girls changing room 10 years ago, yet aloud to keep his job due to his friendship with the principle. We also later found out he has been busted for drugs in the past. Now I later left the P.E class to take up a music extension one, but I would still like some back on this guy.

So what should I do? Show this evidence to some kids and make sure they bring it back to their parents? Or what? any ideas welcome..

Edit: heres the short version... I found dirt on the P.E. teacher who makes my life hell, what should I do?
Last edited by Feel bad inc. at Oct 21, 2007,
u shoulda stayed till it made him pull out a knife or something so he gets fired...

then u get a new coach and u get in the team.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
u shoulda stayed till it made him pull out a knife or something so he gets fired...

then u get a new coach and u get in the team.

Hmmm, interesting plan...
i would go to the current school board and super attendant of the school with ur findings, also tell them of ur current situation too. then bring this evidence to parents of ur friends, then get them to go to school board meetings and bring up this subject. believe it may not work at the first or even second meetings but after that ull start seeing some progress. thats how i got rid of my spanish teacher after she told me to shut my god damn mouth because i was helping a friend with a spanish worksheet at the time. fight the good fight!!!!
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
hm, show the papers to friends and family, I'm sure your parents can make much more of a ruckus than you can. especially show it to families that have little girls.
Print out articles about him perving on kids, post em around the school, put them through people's doors, give em to people, etc.

Hopefully parents will make a fuss, and he'll be gone.
Quote by filthandfury
Print out articles about him perving on kids, post em around the school, put them through people's doors, give em to people, etc.

Hopefully parents will make a fuss, and he'll be gone.

you can bet parents will make a fuss.
Mmm, knives.

Sounds like my old P.E teacher...he was a paedophile, he came onto my best friend(at the time she was my best friend...I mean come on, we were in 5th grade).

Get the bastard sacked.
"Fight the good fight" is right. Do it through the proper channels. Parents, teachers, school head/principle.

But if his previous discrepancy made it to the papers, chances are that the school knows.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
I know the school already knows about it, thats why I plan to take it to the parents, and leave print outs around were he can find it. Hopefully he breaks and pulls a knife...
^good thing that the school knows about it. cuz ur PE teacher is just a fool after giving you false information. i want to know what kind of comebacks he's gonna have though.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
^good thing that the school knows about it. cuz ur PE teacher is just a fool after giving you false information. i want to know what kind of comebacks he's gonna have though.

Next time he has a go at me (he usualy does when I see him around the school) Ill just be like "At least I dont perve on little girls you sicko"

Zing!
parents always makes fusses, especially the parents of hot high skool chicks (i just made that up, but i believe in it)
so yea~i say print and copy the article/photo whatever and spread the word!
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Next time he has a go at me (he usualy does when I see him around the school) Ill just be like "At least I dont perve on little girls you sicko"

Zing!

It's good but not the pwn yet. Work a little on it!
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by Feel bad inc.

Zing!

dude, more subtle than that

u need to get it out, to EVERYONE (parents are the best)

then he will burn...

keep posted im keen to kno wat happens
bust him, even if you were being a bit of a smartass (but not really...you were just straight out right) as a kiddy perv and druggo he shouldnt be teaching, make HIS life hell for sh*t he's done
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Johnljones7443

happy new yeeae guyas.
Is there some way you could make copies of this article and put it up all over the school before hours?

Bait him with your sister!
Quote by Johnljones7443

happy new yeeae guyas.
I say show people, get a huge rumor goin then next time he bollocks you shout druggy in his face, then peedo. He will be lost for words
Manchester United
Quote by bassboy 999
Is there some way you could make copies of this article and put it up all over the school before hours?

Yep
The 8th grade math teacher at my old school is the same way. He seriously creeps all the girls out. He like gets in their personal space and plays with their hair and rubs their backs and ****, it's creepy as hell.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
For starters, you shouldn't have been a smartass in the beginning. Your teacher's in the wrong, but you're not completely free of blame.

And I'm pretty sure it's illegal to allow someone who places video cameras in underage girl's changing rooms to keep working with children, let alone the same school, just because they have a friendship with the principle. Do some better research, and if you're totally sure you might as well get your principle arrested too. You don't like this guy, and while he's acting in a wrong way this is still his career. Speak to a higher authority about his behaviour towards you first, because this is his livelihood you're trying your hardest to ruin.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
For starters, you shouldn't have been a smartass in the beginning. Your teacher's in the wrong, but you're not completely free of blame.

And I'm pretty sure it's illegal to allow someone who places video cameras in underage girl's changing rooms to keep working with children, let alone the same school, just because they have a friendship with the principle. Do some better research, and if you're totally sure you might as well get your principle arrested too. You don't like this guy, and while he's acting in a wrong way this is still his career. Speak to a higher authority about his behaviour towards you first, because this is his livelihood you're trying your hardest to ruin.

He got off through a loop hole by saying they were for security I believe....
Quote by Feel bad inc.
He got off through a loop hole by saying they were for security I believe....

A male PE teacher placing cameras in femle changing rooms wouldn't get away with it by saying they were for security.It's not his duty to do it, and officials aren't so thick as to believe him.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Lay off feel bad. He wasnt being a smartass, he was right and just like all teachers demand for, he brought evidence to back up his argument.

This guy is obviously a freak or at least needs substantiate mental treatment. Im sure you wouldnt be talking to the "authoroties" or some crap if this was happening to you man.
Quote by bassboy 999
Lay off feel bad. He wasnt being a smartass, he was right and just like all teachers demand for, he brought evidence to back up his argument.

This guy is obviously a freak or at least needs substantiate mental treatment. Im sure you wouldnt be talking to the "authoroties" or some crap if this was happening to you man.

I'm not going to 'lay off' someone because my point of view isn't liked. He wasn't right, he was a smartass. Was there any need to go out of his way to prove someone incorrect? No, that's the kind of thing an asshole does. But I also said the teacher is in the wrong, so shut the fuck up for a minute.

If this was happening to me, I'd tell my tutor, and if nothing still happened I'd tell the headmaster. Which is the most logical way of going about the situation rather than snooping for information which seems just plain unlikely.

-Matthew Arnold

Look I agree that I was being a smartass, ive done it before, I did only do it to annoy him, I accept that. Anyway I have complained to the principle, but it is my word a person who has in the past been in a bit of trouble with them, against a teacher who has been at the school 20 odd years... Anyway yes it is a bit odd that thats their duty, but the P.E hod is responsible for the Gym area and its upkeep and security, the only reason it was in the paper at the time is because parents complained about the camera's, thus the school took them down.
So he was responsible for security, placed cameras, they got complained about and they were taken down.

Really doesn't sound that bad to me. More people would have made a bigger fuss at the time if there was something else going on.

-Matthew Arnold

Hey dude the most "logical" thing to do when having a disagreement is definantly telling people to shut the **** up. great job.

Just from that, i really doubt you would do the "logical" thing if this was happening to you. Feel Bad Inc is not an asshole. You are.
dude, maybe you didnt read what he wrote, he put video cameras in a teenage girls locker room, i dont know about you but people who do that **** should not really be spared...
Quote by bassboy 999
Hey dude the most "logical" thing to do when having a disagreement is definantly telling people to shut the **** up. great job.

Just from that, i really doubt you would do the "logical" thing if this was happening to you. Feel Bad Inc is not an asshole. You are.

Really, this is between me and him. I'm sure he can handle his own viewpoint perfectly well without you jumping in to save the day, Captain Planet.

-Matthew Arnold

HAHAH!
captain planet. yeah right man.

so by that you mean you havent got an answer for me?

okay then mate, ill stay out of it.
Look bassboy thanks for the backup mate, but just stay out of it or it could turn into a flame war. Anyway yes perhaps it was actualy a security move, but I find him creepy towards girls, and even if it was just security so what? I wanna be an arsehole to him and get him back.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Look bassboy thanks for the backup mate, but just stay out of it or it could turn into a flame war. Anyway yes perhaps it was actualy a security move, but I find him creepy towards girls, and even if it was just security so what? I wanna be an arsehole to him and get him back.

Unfortunately there's always going to be creepy teacher towards to girls, my old business teacher would watch them in their PE kit (tiny shorts and tops) go past his room every day.
And while I'm not condoning perving on underage girls, teaching is their job. As sick as it is, not much can be said for looking - I'm sure you've looked at women sexually before, but have had no desire to run up and grope them. While the cameras are indeed a bit suspicious, keep making frequent complaints to higher authority about his attitudes. Try speaking to some of the staff who know him better and will have better knowledge of what he's like.

-Matthew Arnold

Page 1 of 2