I'm trying to log into my Yahoo mail account, but it keeps asking for my password. It usually asks once, but now it just keeps going back to the same screen every time I enter my password. I'm entering the correct one, by the way.

WTF is wrong with it? Anyone got the same problem?
caps lock? or your account got hacked and someone changed the password? or you simply are putting in the wrong password and dont realize it?
Quote by nirvana4lf
caps lock? or your account got hacked and someone changed the password? or you simply are putting in the wrong password and dont realize it?

It worked yesterday, caps lock is off, it's not saying my password is incorrect. And I typed the same thing at least 20 times now.

It needs to "verify" it. It does this occasionally, but never more than once.

It also switches languages at random, but then goes back to english
is anything wrong with your keyboard? like did you perhaps spill any liquids on it?
Quote by mray
is anything wrong with your keyboard? like did you perhaps spill any liquids on it?

Keyboard is fine. I have a laptop with another keyboard, and I've tried it on both keyboards.

Besides, I'm typing here normally.

I was thinking that if anyone else has this problem, then maybe the server is down or something.
You should use Gmail.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by sashki
Or not.

Maybe you should worship Matt Bellamy or Billie Joe instead of Satriani.

Eh?

What do my music tastes have to do with an e-mail client?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Eh?

What do my music tastes have to do with an e-mail client?

Because maybe some of us are devoted to one e-mail client and don't want to change.

Besides, I'd have to give all my friends my new e-mail adress...that would be a pain. I already had to do that once.
Did you check your TCP/IP settings?

Enable Cookies?

You want this dog?
Last edited by filthandfury at Oct 21, 2007,