Hi, i have an as new condition Ibanez Valbee for sale. it is only a year old and comes with spare pre amp and power amp tubes (JJ, Electro Harmonix and Svetlana).

The Valbee is a year old and i have the receipt to prove it.

£70 + £20 postage

Anybody Interested?

It is a fantastic little tube amp that can do absolutely any style including high gain heavy metal metallica style which is what i used it for. Of course it can also do blues and country type stuff with total ease!

The clean channel is phenomenal, amazingly warm and clear.

I will listen to offers but postage will be £20. I live in Lincolnshire if anybody wants to collect.

The amp comes with original box and packaging, printed manual and power lead.

P.S i am also selling a Seymour Duncan Invader if anybody is interested.
Attachments:
da64_12.JPG
d39f_12.JPG
e175_12.JPG
cd4a_12.JPG
c692_12.JPG
Last edited by Sepulturick at Oct 24, 2007,
ill give you five bucks US currency
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
any takers? the stated price is an exceptionally good deal. these amps beat the epi valve juniors and peavey royal 8 amps hand down for all styles, not tried the new little fenders though.
What happened to the interest? give me offers if my price is too much for you, otherwise it's going on ebay
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
better throw it on Ebay.
Ibanez amps don't sell =\

Why is that? the valbee ****s on the epi valve juniors that seem to be popular on here. It is the single best 5 watt tube amp i have ever heard
Quote by Sepulturick
Why is that? the valbee ****s on the epi valve juniors that seem to be popular on here. It is the single best 5 watt tube amp i have ever heard

you ve obviously never heard a fully marshallized vj through a nice 2x12
you never stated a price that you're starting at, so im not being a very serious replier.
although i was somewhat serious about Ebay.

i need a good practice amp and this happens to be perfect, but im in the USA =\
if the price is right i wouldn't mind covering shipping.
Quote by mercinariesgtr
you ve obviously never heard a fully marshallized vj through a nice 2x12

No i haven't but thats not really a valve junior anymore once modded is it. If you want to buy a valve junior and spend money getting it modded and then buy a decent cab just to get it sounding better than a valbee be my guest.
actually it cost about 10 bucks in parts and the 2x12 is from annother amp so i didnt really spend much on it
Quote by mercinariesgtr
actually it cost about 10 bucks in parts and the 2x12 is from annother amp so i didnt really spend much on it

eh? i am guessing you got the cabinet for free or something originally then?

also the majority of people will not have the know how to mod their amps.

its not the point anyway, i want to sell this fine amp but so far nobody interested has given me an offer
man i wish i had the cash lol, im in lincolnshire too! Just out of interest, whereabouts in lincs are you?
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by stevo192
man i wish i had the cash lol, im in lincolnshire too! Just out of interest, whereabouts in lincs are you?

I am in Grimsby, i will consider offers if my original price is too much. The amp is in immacualte condition.
oh right cool, im just outside lincoln, ill think about the amp man!
Quote by Freddy_Walker

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Any info on the Invaders? Pics price condition, postage blabla you know the drill
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
yeah sorry man, i don't think im gonna have it, i found a epiphone valve junior head i'm liking so yeah, thanks anyway
Quote by Freddy_Walker

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Any info on the Invaders? Pics price condition, postage blabla you know the drill

Hi, the Invader is for the brideg position, i bought it brand new about 6 weeks ago and it was in my axe for 2 weeks.

It is as new and boxed with loads of wire.

How does £40 sound including postage?
Quote by stevo192
yeah sorry man, i don't think im gonna have it, i found a epiphone valve junior head i'm liking so yeah, thanks anyway

No problem mate, i'll just have to ebay it i think, cheers