well i'm in this band and we play like progressive death metal, but it seems that the keyboardist is gonna quit for some personal reasons, not too sure yet, but the odds point to that happening, anyways, he wasn't really that much of a darling in practise sessions, so no real heart breaker there, but the problem is, that if he does decide to leave, then that leaves the rhythm section kind of lacking, so we were thinking of either getting a new keyboardist or a new guitarist, now i think the dual-guitar sound will be slightly better for our type of music, but the problem is, i have a massive ego, and i don't get along with other guitarists too well, but still i've said that i'll give it a try, but i was thinking of getting myself an effects looper, like the handy dandy boss looper, that should help me keep the rhythm while i pull on the whammy doing some strange alien guitar solo, but it's just a thought, so can you UGers please advise me on which path to take, and ohh ya, my rhythms are kind of tricky to understand, and i doubt that the second axe weilder will be able to fit in perfectly, but then again, i could be wrong, so please advise!!!
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
find someone who is willing to play whatever you tell them to
definantly get a second guitarist it'll only make u a better guitarist to learn to work with another guitarist.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
get both
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
a looper wont work well with a drummer un-less he wonts to tape headphones to his head
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
stop being a twat and get a new guitarest as well, maybe even replace youself :P there aint no point in being in a band if your the only one people are looking at its meant to be a group thing, if you dont want that just get session musicains or some **** and do a solo thing lol
but to be far if your a good enogh guitarest you need someone to match you ego like the other guy said, get your whole band at you standard so you dont stand out
Find a guitarist theres as good as you, or almost. it shouldn't be a problem. And get rid of your ego maybe. Egos are disgusting xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Get a keyboardist and guitarist with twice the ego you do. I'd be perfect, but you guys probably suck, and I wouldn't waste my time with you nobodies. However, do it anyway.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
dont be an ass, if ure ego is that big you need knocking down a peg
Go with a second guitarist. Let him take care of sorting out the rhythm sections. If he's any good, he'll fit around your lead whateverthehell just fine.
get a guitarist and keyboard
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en