Well, as the title says.. I missed being in the original rec forums so I recorded a very old song I had composed 2 years ago and I decided to put it here so that you can listen to it..

So, click my name and listen to "Crusade" and share your opinions..

And as always, I play everything there. From drums to brass. I also got a new drum kit so it sounds better
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
i left you a comment on your profile, but i'll refrase it: ****in awsome!
Too cool for a signature.
haha thanks Chris.. I wasn't gonna put this up cause I have some better compositions but I said, what the hell... I was missed here
you sure were. i haven't been around much lately either normally i just ask for opinions from people whose oppinions matter to me. like you or anonomousanie. so yeah. feel yourself to be welcomed!
Too cool for a signature.
Excellent. Really epic, I loved the intro and the riff that followed, and the piano work was really well composed. Im pretty jelous that you can play guitar, drums, piano, trumpet and violin, all of a pretty good standard; a lot more respect that you actually play them and dont just use computer generated sounds and play them from keyboard.
Thanks guys.. Haha, I thought you wouldn't like it, that's why I was keeping it away from public for 2 years, lol..