I'm not sure which Amp I am going to get, but I know it will be a fender. I've played most of the models at a guitar store and it's just a matter of making a final choice.

Hot Rod Deluxe, Hot Rod Deville 410, and the Blues Reissue are probably the 3 that I will choose from since they are in my price range.

Anyways, from my experience and from what I've heard, the fender amps have great cleans but the overdrive/distortion on the amp is not have much power/umph/grrrrr/w/e you want to call it.

I want a pedal that will give me a good tone for playing some hard rock/metal. Some things I play are Nirvana, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Led Zep, etc...

Don't worry about cost right now, just suggest what you think will be best.

edit- I'm also looking at a Wah, and I want it to be able to go through the distortion. I've played a Cry Baby and it was very trebley and it didn't cut through distortion at all (it was used and old so maybe thats why) but anyways, is this a good Wah pedal? http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-JH1B-Jimi-Hendrix-Signature-Wah-Pedal?sku=151067

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Last edited by CroneR at Oct 21, 2007,
A Big Muff would probably do you for Nirvana and Led Zep; I don't know if the Metal Muff can produce Big Muff tones, but that's a thought.
Well what do you play mostly?

A Peavey Windsor is a much better choice for thsoe styles.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Well what do you play mostly?

A Peavey Windsor is a much better choice for thsoe styles.

Those bands i put are just some of the ones i play with distortion.

I know that I want the clean tone from the fender amps.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Tubescreamers work nicely with Fenders. Either the Maxon or Ibanez TS9/TS808. They'll do your OD, and the Big Muff will be nice for fuzz.

Another great option is the Jekyll & Hyde. A tubescreamer on one side, and distortion on the other.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.