Well I was in a music store picking up a throne for my bro and I found this 12 string semi-acoustic Lyon for about $150. It sounds awesome and at that price my dad decided what the hell and bought it.

Anyway I didnt notice it at the store but the neck has a very slight upbend. Doesnt affect playability, but is it worth it to get the truss rod adjusted?

When pressed at the 1st and last fret, the string-fretboard spacing at the 7th fret is about 2-3mm i guess. I assume that aa 12 string should be allowed to have larger upbend than a 6 string, so do you guys think I need to adjust the truss rod?
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Just checked out my 12 string and pressed first and last frets etc...looks about the same. If you're not sure though you could always ask the shop where you bought it
Quote by geejammer
Just checked out my 12 string and pressed first and last frets etc...looks about the same. If you're not sure though you could always ask the shop where you bought it

Problem is its a long drive to the store we got it at and guitar techs here aren't really worth showing it to...

I think ill leave it be because its not really changing anything
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350