hi
yesterday i put a new strings on my inbanez rg370dx (d'addario .010)
and my bridge is kinda "yawning" (is lifted up badly) and strigns get out of tune immediately
is there any way to fix this
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319
The human eye only captures a certain amount frames per second.
By the time you've read this post, 3 ninjas have had sex in front of you.

When you change to higher gauge strings, you need to adjust the springs on the back of the guitar accordingly. Higher string tension = higher spring tension. You need balance.
This happened on mine, it was a pre owned RG so I didn't know which gauge it was but when I put some 10s on the Edge was out of the crevice! So I shouldn't have done this but I took the back plate off, detuned, then screwed the screws in a little turn at a time, tuned up then saw how it was after that, then repeated until desired. It works fine now but I got a bit of buzz on the lower frets I will have to get ironed out.
so what would be the perfect brigde position
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319

One which seems 'right', not too far out not too far in, but the most important thing is balance, if you can get the guitar to stay in tune that's the most important thing.
i did tighten those screws holding the spring
now my bridge is kinda in parallel position but i cant tune my strings
as soon as i tighten one string the other gets loose and vice versa
what should i do
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319

I don't mean to be rude, but do you have any prior experience with double-locking trems? If not, I suggest you find a guide to setting it up.