the second that i turn my tv on it was set on disney channel or something and the first thing i see is this crazy ass pedophile playing a fender jagaur (dream guitar)
just pissed the hell out of me
Send me off to bed forevermore.
^^ rofl

to teh madcap
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
why cant disney make regular hand drawn movies anymore.... i miss movies like aladdin and the jungle book, too many things are in 3d now -_-
Quote by hankscorpio
why cant disney make regular hand drawn movies anymore.... i miss movies like aladdin and the jungle book, too many things are in 3d now -_-

ditto.
Oh noes!
I hate the stupid shows on Disney, whenever my little sister turns it to Disney it pisses me off.
I love the old movies from Disney though, but now the movies are just crap.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
yeah recess was a good show
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
i love disney for what they are i guess (the shows, the history, kingdom hearts)

i guess i hate their lawyers and marketing and copy right crap instead of actually hating disney
Quote by Def
hmm...but i think we can all agree reccess pwns

+1 Agreed, and on channel 7 (In Aus) when i was little they had 3 hosts on it now all the original are gone and 3 stupid new ones are here
They canceled Machine Head. Bastards. (not that I was going...)
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by hankscorpio

This.
:stickpoke
Quote by rich_sg
They canceled Machine Head. Bastards. (not that I was going...)

+1.

They don't take kindly to my kind.

Or the jews!
The Fender Jaguar is a hideous looking guitar.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by RatmN'Roses
the second that i turn my tv on it was set on disney channel or something and the first thing i see is this crazy ass pedophile playing a fender jagaur (dream guitar)
just pissed the hell out of me

So you hate a childrens entertainment company because one man was playing the guitar you want?

Rrrrrrrrrright.

PSN ID: ArranP
I hate disney. All the storys are the same and its bland and boring, so what if its for kids each film has a blatantly obvious plot.

Why can everything not just die at the end.
Quote by tobysaurus
The Fender Jaguar is a hideous looking guitar.

"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"