Quote by metallica_death
Is there any point to them, I was thinking of them but what do you benefit of getting one?

http://www.thomann.de/gb/shredneck_demon_model_bls.htm

Let's say you're in a car (not behind the wheel of course) and you're going to a guitar store, a gig, etc. far away and you'd like to warm up your left hand a bit, this would be a way to do it.

On the other hand, I reckon it will feel quite akward and you can only do legato style warm ups, because it's pretty short.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
That is quite possibly the worst thing I have ever seen. Talk about money for old rope.
It's not a bad thing, but the time space that you will need it (I.E. when you don't have your guitar) is very small. Also, how are you supposed to carry that around?
this is fail and imo would only encourage bad technique. and at best it would only warm up your fretting hand.
do not waste your money.
Quote by RentACar
It's not a bad thing, but the time space that you will need it (I.E. when you don't have your guitar) is very small. Also, how are you supposed to carry that around?

With the included gigbag of course!

Quote by metal_man12
this is fail and imo would only encourage bad technique.
do not waste your money.

How can you say that?

It's endorsed by Zakk Wylde and he would never put is name on something he didn't use
I think I will buy one actually and give it to Brent Hinds so he can fend off attacks from the bassist prick from SOAD.
Quote by Bonsaischaap

How can you say that?

It's endorsed by Zakk Wylde and he would never put is name on something he didn't use

thats true
Quote by Bonsaischaap

Haha yeah.... I smell MG's with crushing overdrive.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Quote by Bonsaischaap
With the included gigbag of course!

How can you say that?

I think that's baloney. Give him enough money and he'll sell his name.
Quote by PanHead
I think that's baloney. Give him enough money and he'll sell his name.

I believe they're coming out with the Zakk Wylde signature tea kettle next year; it's made out of bone-crushing metal and the tea's slamming!