I'm not sure if any one has done this thread but i have search barred it and nothing came up. so, who watched it? what about that controversial no try call? and did the right team win.

I watched it and in my opinion Mark Cueto's foot was in touch and unfortunately i think the right team did win. and what about the crappy commentators on ITV- stuart barnes and Miles Harrison. BBC should have got there commentators are much better, especially Jonathan Davies(Squeaky welsh man)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Yes, South Africa should have won. England shouldn't have even won against France as there were some mightily dodgy refereeing going on in that game which, surprisingly enough, went in England's favour.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
well i agree with you about the ITV coverage but not the try decision, also their half time analysis was more adverts than analysis... i think England did well to get this far but honestly we had no chance of winning, however im happy we did get that far
the police or gendarmarie as the french like to call themselves should of battered him senseless... what a prick
Maaassssivee thread on this

And god i hate the ITV commentators, when it was the game against France and Wilkinson went for a drop goal the guy was like "YEEESSS YEESSSS" so yeah

>_>
Yeah, I hate England, but i agree that the try should have been awarded. Although it could be argued that it would not have mattered anyway, it could also be argued that if they had scored the psycology of the teams would have been different and England could have gone on to win it. Anyway, I thought that the best team did in fact win, due to the fact that England just gave away so many stupid penalties, and although South Africa did not play well at all, they still out-played England. All-in-all, it wasnt a very exciting game (3rd/4th place playoffs were much better), but the deserved team won it.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Also, I agree that the commentators were really bias. I had to switch the sound off at one point lol. Also the amount of ads was disgusting and ITV were clearly more focused on making money than they were of presenting a good match, not only because of the ads, but also the bias commentating so as to get the majority of watchers (English) to watch ITV more often.
That is the thinking in the UK, **** all the other component countries and focus on England as much as possible, it is a disgrace. Sorry about the rant, but it had to be said.
Quote by i cant think
why do you hate england?

Ok, well I dont hate England as a country, but I do hate them in any sporting event. I feel this way because in matches that they lost the, they never admitt that the other team was better, but put it down to the fact that they didnt play aswell as they should, It is rare for them to compliment the opposition (although admittadly Jonny Wilkenson did in the short interview last night, and I admire him for it). Another factor is that the England fans are "fair weather" supporters. Did you not hear them boo Wilkenson when he missed that attempted drop goal, when before that match, aswell as in prevous matches he may aswell have been the only player on the field as far as commentators were concerened because he was doing so well.
My final reason is because when they do manage to win something poeple never hear the end of it. In numerous matches during the RUGBY world cup I heard commentators talking about 1966 when they won the football worl cup. Thay dont give a **** about the rest of the countries that share a part in the viewing of ITV.