...find a mask for halloween online.

I posted a week ago asking about Buckethead's mask, and I got two replies, one being that it's Michael Myers and one saying its a Japanese mask or something, but I've been looking and the only Michael Myers masks I've seen all have eyebrows, and Buckethead's doesn't.

So please help me find one. The most I plan on spending is between $30 and $40, and it has to be face only, not full head, so I can get my hair around it. I already have my KFC bucket with a "Funeral" Sticker on it, a jacket, and converse shoes.

Unfortunately I don't have an all-white Gibson Les Paul custom, so I'm gonna be carrying around my black Fender Aerodyne and own everyone with Jordan/Post Office Buddy and Nottingham Lace (which I still have to finish learning).
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
why dont u just make one?
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
I bought a blank male face mask for $2.50 from Wal-mart in the Halloween department, and it looks exactly like Bucket's mask.
"what are you for halloween young wipper snapper?"

uh... buckethead... DUH

"who? is he a super hero?"

just put the candy in the bag now

"alright now, have fun bucketman"
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
"what are you for halloween young wipper snapper?"

uh... buckethead... DUH

"who? is he a super hero?"

just put the candy in the bag now

"alright now, have fun bucketman"

LOL. It's for a costume party at work. I work at taco bell. Half the customers are instrument-playing stoners anyway, so they should get it. Plus I've already taught all my co-workers of Bucket's greatness.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
LOL. It's for a costume party at work. I work at taco bell. Half the customers are instrument-playing stoners anyway, so they should get it. Plus I've already taught all my co-workers of Bucket's greatness.

haha that works than
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah