I have absolutely no idea what to do with my hair, so Im asking the pit for suggestions. Ive tried a few things but I dont know what looks good and what doesnt. For reference, here is a pic of my hair. sorry about the size, i couldnt get it any smaller.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Roach5

/thread

if only i were black.
thats the sweetest hair ive ever seen.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Vermintide
Grow it, fag.

You want to be as cool as me don't you???

ive tried growing it before and i always get pissed off and cut it because of my stupid cowlick that puts like half the hair on 1 side and leaves the other side hairless.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Spike it.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
In that case, just let it grow an inch or so, and give it the uber spike treatment with some nuclear fusion roket fuel hair gel.
either bald as love, or Minoxidil.
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!