i have the ds-1 one and want a overdrive but on top of that i dont like ds-1 so much so i whas thinking i want to but the jekyll and hyde and sell the ds-1
but i was also just considering buying a overdrive pedal so

1.buy the j n h and sell the ds-1
2.buy a overdrive(plz say which one)
3.something complete different

i playing a gibson les paul through a marshall dsl-401
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Parker Nitefly with SD Hotrails and JB Two Tone

Amp
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
Boss DD-6
EHX Big Muff
Last edited by bc-rich-lover at Oct 21, 2007,
well the ds-1 is a distortion pedal not an overdrive, if you want to replace it a jekyll and hyde would be nice.

First it would help to know what amp, guitar and/or any other gear that you use.

The nice thing about the jekyll and hyde is that it has distortion and overdrive, and i heard it sounds pretty damn good too. So you can have both in one pedal.
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
The nice thing about the jekyll and hyde is that it has distortion and overdrive, and i heard it sounds pretty damn good too. So you can have both in one pedal.

Truth.

The J&H is a great pedal. It'll easily handle your OD and distortion needs.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
If you sell the DS1 you will not get a whole lot for it, probably lose at least half. I would just keep it for a different distortion or a backup, or trade it to a friend for something you like.
Do get the Jekyll and Hyde. Maybe mod ur DS-1, but i kno ur not made of money. Id find a friend to sell it to. at least theyll give u more than $15 for it.