I may be getting a new guitar for Christmas, and I've been looking at Fender Jaguars. I was wondering, since there is a large price difference, what the differences between the Japanese made reissues and the American made reissues are. Thanks

Originally posted by Lorddrg7
If crap came in a package, it would probably be wrapped in this
DONT GO FENDER, unless you like crap for crap guitars, get a gibson les paul studio, great american made guitar, and its not much more. more bang for your buck
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
DONT GO FENDER, unless you like crap for crap guitars, get a gibson les paul studio, great american made guitar, and its not much more. more bang for your buck

wtf, you stfu. a Jag dosent sound like a LP. if he wants a Jag he will get one.
Thanks for link, but I take it that the American versions play to a better standard than the japanese ones? As the website only compares them to the original 60s models.

Originally posted by Lorddrg7
If crap came in a package, it would probably be wrapped in this
Quote by cukd7x-a2-

I cannot believe somebody just said that... Shame on you!

Anyway TS, I've never tried a Fender Jagua but a while ago I played an American Strat in store and it sounded good. Well built, etc. So the Jaguar should be pretty sturdy and be amde of a very good standard.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-

Another 12-year-old Gibson fanboy

Anyways, MIJ Fenders are known to rival or even be made better then American ones, but that's other peoples personal experiences. When I tried a Japanese telecaster and an American, I felt no difference. Jaguars have an amazing sound btw good choice
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by cukd7x-a2-

HAHAHAHAHA!

thats the funniest thing i've ever read. Hah he said you get more "bang for your buck" from a gibson than a fender... lmfao. priceless.

I think that the only real difference between the japanese and american jaguars is that the american ones have the string damper, and slightly better quality hardware. aside from that you are paying mainly for american labour.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.