Okay I already got my routine down and think it's exactly what I need. But part of it is practicing scales and chords.

So my question is what are the most commonly used scales and chords (please list lots even if it more than I'll use in a single session. that would actually be better.)
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
For chords, try and master Major, Minor, as well as 7th's and perhaps diminshed - in 2 positions each if possible.

For scales, i'd advise learning the Pentatonic first, then progressing onto the harmonic/melodic minor scales as well as the major scale. Try and learn these in a few positions too. One of the main points of progressing on the guitar is being able to play anywhere on the neck, in other words - escape the box!

Good luck to ya =).
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
The most commonly used scales would be the major and minor scales and the pentatonics of course. Then you should practice the melodic and harmonic minor as well, as those are pretty cool. Once you get around modes and stuff you should probably practise those as well. For chords, I would suggest that you instead of just taking a lot of chord diagrams and practice them, you try and build the chords you want. Start simple by taking for instance a C major chord, Find the C - E and G and play them in all their invensions and everywhere on the fretboard. Do that with a lot of Chords!
sounds good so far. I already know about all my modes ( I've already read plenty of music theory) But More specifically I'm looking for like say the e maj is used more than the b maj so learn E before learning b. and say the e chord is used way more than the f chord so learn it first.
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp