Westfield PB bass
Boss ME-50
Behdringer-UD100
Digitech RP50
Marshall 50 watt
Carlsbro kick start 12w
Marshall mini m2
WWW.myspace.com/runawayjesusband
..................... that was terrible............... your drummer and bassist missed a bunch of beats and your singer sounded horrible maybe you should take like singing lessons.............
Quote by thelastdispatch
..................... that was terrible............... your drummer and bassist missed a bunch of beats and your singer sounded horrible maybe you should take like singing lessons.............

like to see yous do better
GEAR!

Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocaster
Vintage Wilkinson SG
Stagg SW206CE-BK
Westfield PB bass
Boss ME-50
Behdringer-UD100
Digitech RP50
Marshall 50 watt
Carlsbro kick start 12w
Marshall mini m2
WWW.myspace.com/runawayjesusband
Ill do better if you want, my band hasent recorded anything, but when we do Im PMing it to you. the dudes right, your drummer and bassist were off, oh and get the drummer to learn the beats to the songs, hes playin **** that dosnt fit with the song
This is like the 5th thread you've made for you band
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
you would think he would get that they suck and need to work on, well everything, after the first 4
okay guys, hes some critism, its great to start young because you'll gain some more experience, but the songs you currently have are terrible (no offense intended) and doesn't seem to flow together at all. Work on making up some better stuff and let people know when u have something worth listening to. Also try getting some lessons on things (especially vocalist)
That cover of paranoid was the funniest thing I've heard all day. Please beat your drummer.