does anyone want to join? I'd like to play stuff like testament, slayer, havok, and antrax(spiceally, fistful of metal), maybe we could try covering songs? I don't know if anyone will join, haha, but I'm going out today to buy some recording equipment (hopefully). So either PM me or post here dudes. Thanks.
i'd love to join, but sadly i have no recording equipment. but good luck with your project, and if i get any recording equipment in the near future, i'll let you know (not likely considering i'm broke)
i love thrash metal and am good at thrash vocals and would love to see if we could get something started but i dont have any recording equipment but i would be willing to get some if you want to see if we can start a band.
hey deadmen did you get the pm i sent you? in case you didnt i love thrash and can do thrash vocals and i am willing to get recording equipment if you tell me what to get and where do you live? because if we are close enough we could meet and be a real band instead of an online one.
Quote by King Antichrist
hey deadmen did you get the pm i sent you? in case you didnt i love thrash and can do thrash vocals and i am willing to get recording equipment if you tell me what to get and where do you live? because if we are close enough we could meet and be a real band instead of an online one.

I diidn't get a pm, and I live in aurora, CO
I could play bass and write some lyrics.
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
I love thrash metal, i play guitar and i have recording equipment, the only problem is that currently im only playing with my strat because im building a custom. Can I join?
Last edited by col50 at Nov 7, 2007,