OK so my problem is that I'm getting a sort of siren type sound out of it when the volume is down on my guitar. The best way to describe it would be a police car type siren sound. Anyone have any ideas what this is? It's not a huge problem but I would like to know if anyone has had the same problem. I'm thinking it may even be he cables I'm using. Any help would be much appreciated.
It's probably feedback, turn down the gain and stand further away from your amp. Be sure that the guitars pickups aren't facing the amp.
+1
Do you have a semihollow or hollow body guitar? Some of them have a bad habit of feeding back just as you describe.
its a semi-hollow, but it doesn't seem to be feedback. Maybe you are right though, I will try it and see what happens. Thanks
I have the same pedal. It's just that the circuity adds a ton of hum to your setup. I would recommend either selling the pedal and buying something higher quality or invest in a noise reducer.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Yea I have a noise supressor, but this is a sort of wailing sound, so it doesn't sounds like regular feedback.
Quote by ownlittleworld
Yea I have a noise supressor, but this is a sort of wailing sound, so it doesn't sounds like regular feedback.

Have you tried the same setup with a solid body guitar?
Quote by ownlittleworld
Yea I've used it with my les paul too...

Well, if you had the same weird sound then you should check with different amp, cables and similar to see were the problem lies.
OK thank you. I was just curious to know if anyone else had the same problem so you've been more than helpful. I will try it with new leads and, as you said, a different amp. Thanks