so yes i realize they are discontinued but they are easy to find on the web. would this be a good amp for death metal? i need a good amp for metal and this amp seems really good.
They're great amps, but for necrophagist you might want something a little brighter.....maybe an ENGL?
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
i ave a 5150, and yes you can play necrophagist on it i use a tube screamer to warm up the darkness a bit and i use a delay and chorus just for effects if your a single guitarist and want that death metal sync'd sound u get w/ two guitarist, but yeah it would be able to do stuff ike behemoth, carcass and necrophagits very well
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
definatly good for death metal, and from what i've seen on ebay theres more 5150 combos out there than 6505s. The 6505 combo will probobly be my next amp, but im not sure about buying used. i would rather pay the extra couple hundred bucks and have it bran spankin new, with new tubes and full warrenty. but i guess some people don't mind used stuff so w/e.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.