yeah this will most likely get closed but what the hell does 'Crunk' mean?
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Kepulix
yeah this will most likely get closed but what the hell does 'Crunk' mean?

I was wondering that myself.
LOL, so I somehow ended up on this page, and saw this thread. I am really happy that people like us enough to post us on other sites. All we want is for everyone to take a listen. If you like it, awesome, come out to a show, say whats up, come hang out. If you take a listen, and you dont like it, ok cool, our music is not for everyone. If we all liked EVERY kind of music, this world would suck even more than it already does. Thank you for the support we do get from you guys. Cant wait to see all of you on tour.

Guitarmike123
Just because someone posts a new band on here, it automatically means its someone in the band, promoting their own music??? *gasp*

LOL
Quote by likeatonabricks

Guitarmike123
Just because someone posts a new band on here, it automatically means its someone in the band, promoting their own music??? *gasp*

LOL

Well, from what I remember, the original poster had a link in his profile saying that he was in the band. And from your response, I'd say that you're a multi, trying to pimp your own band.
You've just reached a new level of fail
This thread reeks of fail.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin