Poll: Do you like animal testing.
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like animal testing.
Yes
35 51%
No
34 49%
Voters: 69.
Nay

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
Yes, unless the animal is cute

j/k

It depends on whether or not the end justifies the mean.
no. bad. and not too many animals are close to humans that arent already almost extinct ie. Chimps.
I'm not sure...

I mean, it's cruel to animals, but if it was never tested, you wouldn't feel too safe buying a product.

There are chemical tests, though. And they can always test medecine on viruses in a petri dish...
It depends on a few things. If it's for a good cause (cancer, other illnesses) or just so some companies can avoid getting sued when their product is faulty. Also if there's an alternative to it that doesn't involve harming animals.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Yay, stop being pussies.

It benefits us with the results, we have to power to do it, they'd do it to us if they had the chance.

Animals are there to be tested on and eaten.

FULL STOP
If people can find a cancer treatment by killing a few mice, I support animal testing.

If people torture chimpanzees in the process of testing cosmetics, I don't support animal testing.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I'd rather harm an animal testing a product, than not be allowed to test it, and either risk harmful side-effects when used, hurting a human by testing it on them, or not gain the benefits from the product in question.

/thread
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
yay on some things

i have no problem with them giving monkeys some medication and seeing the negative side effects of it. If it causes death in the monkeys better it than a human
Quote by 6Slay6tanic6
Animals are there to be tested on and eaten.

FULL STOP

They're not there for anything, we just use them for that.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by doood321
Yes, unless the animal is cute

j/k

It depends on whether or not the end justifies the mean.

+1
I'm against it but it's not going to stop.

Even with the amount of people dying from cancer, I'd like to see the figures from the amount of animals dying from testing treatments.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
It's far too complex for a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

For me, do the animals suffer pain, how are they kept before they die, etc, etc.

I think it is still a necessary evil, if there really was a viable alternative, would drugs companies do it? It's expensive, and risky for their research staff.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
yay, because it is necessary. think if we didn't test drugs on animals, a lot of people may die because of the unknown side-effects and problems that the medicine may still have
yes!

Be Human
Kill Animals
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
yeah except testing on cats...i hate cats
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I don't think anyone likes animal testing. Most people see it as an unfortunate necessity.

Should be avoided wherever possible and I don't think we should test on apes. Suffering is absolutely minimised. No inhumane testing. Only for medicine, no cosmetic testing. Abandoned as soon as we have successful alternatives.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Oh yes, I love it. For several reasons. Such as:

- polio
- diabetes
- anthrax
- chicken pox
- hepatitis
- influenza
- cholera
- etc.

Anyone who opposes animal testing for medical research cares more about animals than humans. Like those PETA nutjobs.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^ Or just cares as much for both.

I Don't like PETA though...
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Better than having hundreds or thousands or even millions of people dying from lack of testing.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Nay. They want to save people so bad, test medicines and products on rapists and murderers.

In actuality, I don't like it, but it's something that has to be done. For cosmetics, I say no, for medicine we kinda have to. Because we can't use criminals.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Nay. They want to save people so bad, test medicines and products on rapists and murderers.

In actuality, I don't like it, but it's something that has to be done. For cosmetics, I say no, for medicine we kinda have to. Because we can't use criminals.

I feel the same. theres plenty of ****ing make up out there so stop ****ing making it. and we should use rapists and murderers cos there ghey aint they.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

No.

Especially for Cosmetic research.

I could understand somethings like medicines maybe.

But really I'd rather not have animals, humans, or anything tested on.
Why use animals to test on when our prisons are overflowing with scum?
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
[quote="'†[Posessed"]†']Why use animals to test on when our prisons are overflowing with scum?

Because they're humans, apparently unlike you who is just some sick, twisted fuck.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
yes we should but for things of meaning like mediceine not stupid trivial things like makeup thats just wrong!!
Quote by jammoe
If people can find a cancer treatment by killing a few mice, I support animal testing.

If people torture chimpanzees in the process of testing cosmetics, I don't support animal testing.

exactly my view
a walking talking advertisement for population control