I'mstarting to get into it.
last night i watched the end of Washinton v. Pittsburgh.
I like the Flyers, cuz in the Paramore video for Pressure, Hayley has a Flyers shirt.
and the logo is cool.
The worst team nae imo is the Montreal Canadiens. how original
hockey is awesome, although I am Canadian and maybe be biased, but I really don't understand why more Americans don't like it: Good physical game, fluid motion. I guess down south there's just a bunch of other sports that can be played during most of the year outside like football, the other football and baseball. Oh yeah, and the Ottawa Senators are the best!
so you got into it watching the Penguins, then you say your a flyers fan?????????

just to let you know, Penguins and the Flyers are big rivals, and so are Washington and Pittsburgh too.

But yea, hockey is my fav sport and the Pens are my fav team, cause I got to go with my hometown. Notice my sig too. Also, there is a big NHL Season thread too, so use search.
Im American, and I love Hockey. I wish it was more popular here.

Im a Penguins fan! (the Avatar shows it.)

^ Guy above me likes Pittsburg too. Awesome.
Detroit Red Wings are the only way to go for me. Mostly because our football and baseball teams suck and I hate basketball.
Quote by tubab0y
Real bassists play with their penis.

Wait, that came out wrong...

Quote by Evil_Jim43
Detroit Red Wings are the only way to go for me. Mostly because our football and baseball teams suck and I hate basketball.

detroit tigers are not that bad, I know they didn't do as good as last year this year, but IDK, I can see them winning the World Series in the next couple years.
I've really gotten into it the last 6 or 7 years, trouble is now channel 5 (UK) don't seem to be showing it anymore
And TS as you're a Flyers fan have a look at this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Vince Noir
I've really gotten into it the last 6 or 7 years, trouble is now channel 5 (UK) don't seem to be showing it anymore
And TS as you're a Flyers fan have a look at this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ

too bad my speakers aren't working and youtube plays like 2 seconds then freezes.

so you got into it watching the Penguins, then you say your a flyers fan?????????
I watched the Pens cuz it was on.
You might find "Canadiens" to be a lame name, but this team was founded in 1909 if I'm correct. Back in these days, the team name didn't need to have all the marketing influence it has now. May I also remind that Montreal has won by far the most stanly cup (24) and had won this titles at least once per decade. They also have the record for the most consecutive titles. If you want a lame name, I would go for anheim ducks.
Quote by basspriest
You might find "Canadiens" to be a lame name, but this team was founded in 1909 if I'm correct. Back in these days, the team name didn't need to have all the marketing influence it has now. May I also remind that Montreal has won by far the most stanly cup (24) and had won this titles at least once per decade. They also have the record for the most consecutive titles. If you want a lame name, I would go for anheim ducks.

The Canadiens only have 24 stanley cups cause the won most of them when they were part of the original six, and if you notice, they haven't won one this decade and they probably won't win one this decade, so that streak is going to end.
Quote by eltyr18
The Canadiens only have 24 stanley cups cause the won most of them when they were part of the original six, and if you notice, they haven't won one this decade and they probably won't win one this decade, so that streak is going to end.

ur nuts, they won a ball-load in the 70's, a few in the 80's and most recently in '93, not too shabby...atleast they won the most out of the original six teams...but lets take this to the nhl thread.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?