Daniel Alves (Sevilla), Brazil.

David Beckham (LA Galaxy), England.

Dimitar Berbatov (Tottenham), Bulgaria.

Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Italy.

Fabio Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Italy.

Iker Casillas (Real Madrid), Spain.

Petr Cech (Chelsea), Czech Republic.

Rogerio Ceni (San Paolo), Brazil.

Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Portugal.

Deco (Barcelona), Portugal.

Mahamadou Diarra (Real Madrid), Mali.

Diego (Werder Bremen), Brazil.

Didier Drogba (Chelsea), Ivory Coast.

Michael Essien (Chelsea), Ghana.

Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona), Cameroon.

Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal), Spain.

Gennaro Gattuso (Milan), Italy.

Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), England.

Ryan Giggs (Manchester United), Wales.

Thierry Henry (Barcelona), France.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter), Sweden.

Filippo Inzaghi (Milan), Italy.

Kaka (Milan), Brazil.

Frederic Kanoute (Sevilla), Mali.

Miroslav Klose (Bayern Munich), Germany.

Younis Mahmoud (Algharafa), Iraq.

Paolo Maldini (Milan), Italy.

Florent Malouda (Chelsea), France.

Lionel Andres Messi (Barcelona), Argentina.

Shunsuke Nakamura (Celtic), Japan.

Guillermo Ochoa (America Mexico), Mexico.

Andrea Pirlo (Milan), Italy.

Ricardo Quaresma (Porto), Portugal.

Raul (Real Madrid), Spain.

Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich), France.

Juan Roman Riquelme (Villarreal), Argentina.

Robinho (Real Madrid), Brazil.

Ronaldinho (Barcelona), Brazil.

Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), England.

Paul Scholes (Manchester United), England.

Clarence Seedorf (Milan), Holland.

Carlos Tevez (Manchester United), Argentina.

Luca Toni (Bayern Munich), Italy.

Kolo Toure (Arsenal), Ivory Coast.

Fernando Torres (Liverpool), Spain.

Francesco Totti (Roma), Italy.

Ruud van Nistelrooy (Real Madrid), Holland.

Robin van Persie (Arsenal), Holland.

David Villa (Valencia), Spain.

Certainly do not agree with David Beckham Deco, Essien, Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi, Seedor, and Tevez. But you have to make the numbers up. My 1st, 2nd and 3rd would be:

1. Lionel Messi
2. Cesc Fabregas
3. Kaká
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Messi Messi Messi

Fabregas can kiss the trophy good bye. Always whining about something...
Traitor who left Barcá. Hopefully he'll never go back.
Quote by Izz
Messi Messi Messi

Fabregas can kiss the trophy good bye. Always whining about something...
Traitor who left Barcá. Hopefully he'll never go back.

You're the lovely Barça fan who commented on my previous avatar, right?

I'd f*cking love to see Messi win it. On that list he was the most consistent player last season. Fabgregas........he's been absolutely outstanding since the start of the Premier League though.

Quote by Child In Time
You're the lovely Barça fan who commented on my previous avatar, right?

I'd f*cking love to see Messi win it. On that list he was the most consistent player last season. Fabgregas........he's been absolutely outstanding since the start of the Premier League though.

Yes I was. I love Messi too. But I love Bojan even more. Scored last night

Biggest talent ever in the world of football now I'd say.

And yeah, Fabregas is good but hasn't really been near this good for as long as Messi has been. Messi has been outstanding since he returned from the injury last year.

Create a Barcá group?
1/2/3 Messi, Kaka and Ronaldo, on their best form they are the top 3 in the world but I couldn't put them in order...
Quote by Izz
Yes I was. I love Messi too. But I love Bojan even more. Scored last night

Biggest talent ever in the world of football now I'd say.

And yeah, Fabregas is good but hasn't really been near this good for as long as Messi has been. Messi has been outstanding since he returned from the injury last year.

Create a Barcá group?

Done! http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/barca/

Yeah, I get what you're saying about Messi having been about much longer. And he is absolutely f*cking outstanding, for someone so young. It makes me jealous. Fabregas was actually born on EXACTLY the same date as me, 4th of May 1987. Really jealous.

Quote by Child In Time
Done! http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/barca/

Yeah, I get what you're saying about Messi having been about much longer. And he is absolutely f*cking outstanding, for someone so young. It makes me jealous. Fabregas was actually born on EXACTLY the same date as me, 4th of May 1987. Really jealous.

Hey, I already made a group

Barcelona - Mes que un club. check your profile
Excellent.

I am there.

Nice the way we both put "més que un club" in them.

Quote by Child In Time
Certainly do not agree with David Beckham Deco, Essien, Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi, Seedor, and Tevez. But you have to make the numbers up. My 1st, 2nd and 3rd would be:

1. Lionel Messi
2. Cesc Fabregas
3. Kaká

Psssh, Ibrahimovic is awesome.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf

I'm swede and he sucks. Nah, he doesn't suck but he's not good enough in CL. He was pretty mediocre last year. Sure 15 goals in Seria A but Totti made about 25 + 10 assist. And Zlatan did zero in CL too. Maybe next year if he keeps up with this seasons form.
Quote by Demon Wolf

Pssh! Maybe at Ajax. He should've stayed there. At Juve he was terrible. Yes, he was. Sure sometimes he could shoot and put the ball in the net, but he had absolutely no solid skills whatsoever. His passing and playmaking is dire. He can't play in midfield. If there's an easy goal to be had, it's his.

And come on UG, are none of you interested in football?! Tut.

This on last seasons form, right?

1. Kaka
2. Messi
3. Ronaldo

Cesc's been immense this season.. but i dont think that counts

Just aslong as Inzaghi dont win
Screw you guys, i'm goin home
Quote by cagnius
Christiano Ronaldo
Messi
Abidal.

Abidal? Was he that good in Lyon last year?

Sure he've had a brilliant start in Barcá so far but that can't really give him the award can it?

And Zlatan wasn't crap in Juve actually. He scored 16 goals his first season. But he's too much like Trezeguet IMO. Can't really create these excellente goals totally by himself as he hasn't got the real speed. But I'm proud of Zlatan as he is a swede and I do hope he'll succeed abroad. Too bad he's not performing in the national team at all. Hasn't score for over a year in the national team I think.
Quote by Child In Time
Pssh! Maybe at Ajax. He should've stayed there. At Juve he was terrible. Yes, he was. Sure sometimes he could shoot and put the ball in the net, but he had absolutely no solid skills whatsoever. His passing and playmaking is dire. He can't play in midfield. If there's an easy goal to be had, it's his.

And come on UG, are none of you interested in football?! Tut.

He's been great this season, dammit.

Oh wait... this was last years season? Well, he wasn't bad but surely not up to his current skill.

You win.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Izz
Abidal? Was he that good in Lyon last year?

Sure he've had a brilliant start in Barcá so far but that can't really give him the award can it?

And Zlatan wasn't crap in Juve actually. He scored 16 goals his first season. But he's too much like Trezeguet IMO. Can't really create these excellente goals totally by himself as he hasn't got the real speed. But I'm proud of Zlatan as he is a swede and I do hope he'll succeed abroad. Too bad he's not performing in the national team at all. Hasn't score for over a year in the national team I think.

I was born in Turin and lived there til I was 7 (and go back every year), and so I'm a huge Juventus fan, the biggest you'll see around here anyway. And..for what he was hyped up to be, Ibra was a let down. Sure, he scored goals but his playing was dreadful. As I said...he can't pass at all. If he had been able to pass, and see other opportunities, Juve would've had so many more goals that season.

But it doesn't even matter. Because that title was stripped of us.

If its from last season alone, its got to be Kaka. It was mostly his fault AC won the CL, and did you see the (first) goal he scored aginst ecuador last week?. As i dont follow la liga too much, i didnt see a lot of messi, be he was immense in the copa america, however, given barca didnt do too well in the CL and the missed out on the league, i dont think he can win it. Christiano ronaldo, however, pretty much became the complete winger last year, so I reckon he has a decent shout.

I'll go:
1. 'Kaka
2. Christiano Ronaldo
3. Lionel Messi
Quote by porcupineoris
If its from last season alone, its got to be Kaka. It was mostly his fault AC won the CL, and did you see the (first) goal he scored aginst ecuador last week?. As i dont follow la liga too much, i didnt see a lot of messi, be he was immense in the copa america, however, given barca didnt do too well in the CL and the missed out on the league, i dont think he can win it. Christiano ronaldo, however, pretty much became the complete winger last year, so I reckon he has a decent shout.

I'll go:
1. 'Kaka
2. Christiano Ronaldo
3. Lionel Messi

But Kaka is always **** in Serie A, Ronaldo is ONLY good against mediocre defenses. It's one thing to dribble Aston Villa, Derby, Birgmingham and another to do the same against Chelsea, Arsenal, Pool and in CL. In the CL finals he was just invisible IMO. I guess Kaka will get it but I really don't like that guy. I hate the whole Milan, great to see them perform crap now though

And Child In Time, don't worry. The Old Lady will strike again. This year they'll take top 4 and the next year they will challenge for Lo Scudetto.
1-0 against Genoa today
Quote by Izz
I hate the whole Milan, great to see them perform crap now though

And Child In Time, don't worry. The Old Lady will strike again. This year they'll take top 4 and the next year they will challenge for Lo Scudetto.
1-0 against Genoa today

You wouldn't believe how happy I am week after week...did Milan win? No. YES!

If things keep going as they are, Izz, Juve will definitely be challenging for the Scudetto this year. Their team isn't incredible, but I would say it's only bettered by Inter and Milan this year. But they're really pulling through. I was at the first game of the season in Turin, and a few friendlies before that, and holy Christ were they good. They're a proper team.

Anyway, I could talk all night about Juve....(and my god, Del Piero)

Quote by Child In Time
You wouldn't believe how happy I am week after week...did Milan win? No. YES!

If things keep going as they are, Izz, Juve will definitely be challenging for the Scudetto this year. Their team isn't incredible, but I would say it's only bettered by Inter and Milan this year. But they're really pulling through. I was at the first game of the season in Turin, and a few friendlies before that, and holy Christ were they good. They're a proper team.

Anyway, I could talk all night about Juve....(and my god, Del Piero)

Hehe yeah well when Iaquinta, Camoranesi, Marchionni is back and maybe Tiago performs as he should be able to, they have a good team. But I'm a bit concerned about the age of these stars. Del Piero, Nedved and Camoranesi are all above 31-32?
Nedved is 35. Trezeguet is about 30 and Buffon 30. Buffon will be class for about 4-5 seasons forward but Del Piero is really in for the last of his career as it seems. Hopefully they'll get back Giovinco from Empoli to the next year and some other younger talents.
Quote by Izz
Hehe yeah well when Iaquinta, Camoranesi, Marchionni is back and maybe Tiago performs as he should be able to, they have a good team. But I'm a bit concerned about the age of these stars. Del Piero, Nedved and Camoranesi are all above 31-32?
Nedved is 35. Trezeguet is about 30 and Buffon 30. Buffon will be class for about 4-5 seasons forward but Del Piero is really in for the last of his career as it seems. Hopefully they'll get back Giovinco from Empoli to the next year and some other younger talents.

Nedved says every season's his last...he's still good, but nowhere near how good he was 3 or 4 years ago even. I see what you're saying about the age, but we've a good few young players in the team and throughout last season they were all incredible- Criscito, Nocerino, Palladino..

Del Piero is at Juve for life. As long as he can run, he'll play. I'm gonna choose not to have read anything against him...or else I will cry. Lol.

But seriously, it's all about the young players. The past few years have been great for that. Messi, Fabregas, Dos Santos Bojan etc. It's a fantastic thing for the game.

Quote by Child In Time
Nedved says every season's his last...he's still good, but nowhere near how good he was 3 or 4 years ago even. I see what you're saying about the age, but we've a good few young players in the team and throughout last season they were all incredible- Criscito, Nocerino, Palladino..

Del Piero is at Juve for life. As long as he can run, he'll play. I'm gonna choose not to have read anything against him...or else I will cry. Lol.

But seriously, it's all about the young players. The past few years have been great for that. Messi, Fabregas, Dos Santos Bojan etc. It's a fantastic thing for the game.

Juve got some great talented players on loan in other clubs. Marcisio and Giovinco in Empoli. Marcisioi looked real impressive today when I saw him and Giovinco just played the last 15 and made some nice dribbles. And they have Chiellieni who isn't that old... How good is Palladino? Never really gotten a chance to see him a whole match.
Yeah....always forget about them.

Well, all through last season Palladino was called "the new Del Piero". And, yeah, he's pretty good. He just needs to keep it up.

Don't talk about Chiellini. Just don't....

Quote by Child In Time
Yeah....always forget about them.

Well, all through last season Palladino was called "the new Del Piero". And, yeah, he's pretty good. He just needs to keep it up.

Don't talk about Chiellini. Just don't....

Haha why not:P I'd say he's pretty okay. Not superb but very decent. A bit rough and unpolished though. Some real dirty stuff today against Genua.
I think rooney and van nistelrooy are contenders defo if they keep free from injury or pies.
Quote by Hellhammerz
I think rooney and van nistelrooy are contenders defo if they keep free from injury or pies.

Rooney? No... Why should he?

Van Nistelrooy... If he gets I'll consider taking my life. Can't stand that guy, but sure he scored what was it 25 goals last year? That's impressive no doubt but I guess Kaka gets it.
Quote by porcupineoris

I'll go:
1. 'Kaka
2. Christiano Ronaldo
3. Lionel Messi

Cant help but feel a bit smug with this :P