This is called San Andreas Multiplayer, and my friends at WTFMan/Fromunda have created a server that kicks ass. It's basically GTA with other people, so join up and have some fun. Make a gang, be an arms or drug dealer, hell, even a news reporter. We got good people and some fun times and asshole cops, just like the real world.

http://forums.wtfman.com/showthread.php?t=2063

No, this is not spam, I am Vince Sixx on the server, talk to me, and heck, we could even make a UG gang.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
question: will this work with all the modifications I've made to my game?

edit: this is like a dream come true, if it doesn't work with my game I'll re-install it
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Oct 21, 2007,
Yeah, about this damn game: Is there a mod or something that makes the character turn in the direction of the camera automatically (like in Vice City)?

It's damn annoying. I don't care about admiring the graphics or whatever crossed the developers' mind when they made the camera independent from the direction "CJ" is looking, and it makes flying planes with a keyboard and mouse near impossible.

Yes, I searched...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Advertising is a Neddy nono!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
used to play this all the time, sa-mp
even joined a gang
but then realised i had better things to do than sit infront of a game
Pff, can't use it...mines version 1.01 and refuses to downgrade.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Godsmack_IV
question: will this work with all the modifications I've made to my game?

edit: this is like a dream come true, if it doesn't work with my game I'll re-install it

Depends on what server.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
damn we need at least 8 people to start a gang, anyone else interested?

I'd be in, just gotta quit Lawless

Quote by TOAOIsaac
Sounds like spam to me.

No, it't not spam, I am a semi-regular poster here, and I call you all my family in my sick twisted dreams, so I decided to tell you guys about it. I can come on here and tell you all about this exciting new product called Icy-Hot 2, and THAT would be spam. No, this...is revalation.

Quote by cjblack532
No, it't not spam, I am a semi-regular poster here, and I call you all my family in my sick twisted dreams, so I decided to tell you guys about it. I can come on here and tell you all about this exciting new product called Icy-Hot 2, and THAT would be spam. No, this...is revalation.

amen to that brother, I'll try this out next week when I'm at my mom's house. my pc here won't support gta:sa
That sucks. But yeah, news flash if you are gonna join the server I am in, kill the blacks ^-^

You'll get it once you get to know me and the gang I am in. We're not the KKK, but the Yakuza's color is black...so...that's the joke.

Quote by cjblack532
That sucks. But yeah, news flash if you are gonna join the server I am in, kill the blacks ^-^

You'll get it once you get to know me and the gang I am in. We're not the KKK, but the Yakuza's color is black...so...that's the joke.

does your server allow modded games or do I have to re-install my game?
You'd have to reinstall your game, it only allows the unmodded version of GTASA 1.0
And even if you have 2.0, you can get the downgrader. Just look it up on google.

Quote by cjblack532
You'd have to reinstall your game, it only allows the unmodded version of GTASA 1.0
And even if you have 2.0, you can get the downgrader. Just look it up on google.

I've got an ISO (disc won't install anymore for some reason ) so I'll have to check what version it is.
So, this is like a MMO GTA?

Shit. If I wasn't so caught up in trying to buy other things, I would buy this on PC.

Sounds AMAZINGLY fun.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Yes Fallenangel, and it's free if you have San Andreas already. Completely free. If you have San Andreas heh. It is amazingly fun, if you get past the people that shoot you for no reason. But that's a rule there, it's RP, so you have to have a reason to do stuff, no mindless killing. But for mindless killing, there are other servers.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
damn we need at least 8 people to start a gang, anyone else interested?

I'm keen
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

Alright, that's 3 people.

Heh, yeah. I shall go do that.

Invites sent

So who else wants in on this, I got lots more invites. There's more than 8 spots.

Quote by cjblack532
Yes Fallenangel, and it's free if you have San Andreas already. Completely free. If you have San Andreas heh. It is amazingly fun, if you get past the people that shoot you for no reason. But that's a rule there, it's RP, so you have to have a reason to do stuff, no mindless killing. But for mindless killing, there are other servers.

Yea, I don't have SA on PC, that's what I was talking about buying.

I'm saving up to buy Guitar Hero III, and Stephen Colbert's "I am American (and So Can You!)", so I won't have anymore money for it for a while.

I WILL remember this when I get it, though. For sure.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by FireHawk
well i would join if i had game *cough*needlinktodownload*cough*

You have San Andreas for PC? That's my link up there, it tells you how to download the game.

Hell!

That's a DREAM COME TRUE!

I've even dug out SA and re-installed it on my computer JUST to play it!

I'll be in in literally 10 minutes!

Thanks
Quote by cjblack532
Heh, yeah. I shall go do that.

I wish i could join =[ I havnt got it for Pc though.. I could ask my friend if they have it on Pc as you dont need the game key You should have UG as a hole new clique
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Wow you can even get like jobs and stuff... Thats so ... cool
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Hell!

That's a DREAM COME TRUE!

I've even dug out SA and re-installed it on my computer JUST to play it!

I'll be in in literally 10 minutes!

Thanks

Gave you an invite to our gang group.

Does this work with non-legal copies???
Quote by Mutant Corn
Arellano's got a point.
It should, as long as it's downgraded to version 1.

Anyone else in this thing? We got 5 people so far.

EDIT: Including one non UG-er, but he is a good player and can help you guys out along with us.

I dunno where you can download, but it ain' that expensive, all you gotta be is 18.
REMEMBER, LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE ON THE SERVER! Only if you are close to 17 like me. Like, 3 months.