So there's this 7-year old little girl who lives with us, she is my dad's girlfriend's daughter.
they brought their cat over to live with us, and she torements it without mercy.
The cat is declawed, which pisses me off because 1.) unnatural, and leaves the cat defenslessn and 2.) i want to see the cat deal the justice that it deserves upon this little girl.

So the girl will pick it up by the neck, and i dont mean like the back of the neck, but she holds the cat in a chokehold basically. She corners it and pretends to be a cat, and torments it. what should I do? my dad or her mother do nothing about it, and i feel i must take matters into my own hands.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Suka Punch!
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Choke her. See how she likes it.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Shoot her! Animal cruelty can't be tolerated, and should be put to a halt at an early age, shooting her is a good way of showing her it aint right to mess with cats. Just a little cap, right in the thigh should do the trick, if she starts crying, shoot her in the mouth to shut her up.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
yell at her. loudly and obnoxiously. loud enough so the neighbors hear how bad a person she is and come over.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Attach synthetic claws to your knuckles and let rip on her whenever she has a go at the cat!

oh and punch the mother for declawing the cat....hard!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Wait, they declaw cats now? Why? Now that in ittself is animal cruelty. Because it scratches furniture and clothes? So if I have a dog that bites and chews stuff, do I de-tooth it? If it ****s all over the carpet do I de-ass it?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Tell your Dad, and point out that that's how serial killers start.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Pull the cat away next time it happens and don't let her get at him/her, the cat won't really be able to attack you cause it's declawed, couldn't be that hard, you're dad's girlfriend won't have much to say cause you're not really touching her daughter just helping the cat.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
I say corner her and scream at her for a while. If she doesn't listen, tell her parents. She can't keep hurting the poor thing. I don't wanna sound sadistic because shes a little kid, but she needs to learn her lesson.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
dress up in a huge cat costume, but it has to look scary, hide in her room and when she walks in jump out and chase her around til she has her first period
I'm gonna seriously answer this. What are her hobbies? Does she play with dolls? If so, rip one apart. and lay it on her pillow. That, or get some peanut butter, or jelly, or Icy Hot, and grap ahold of her. By the sholders, as hard as you can. Then dip you hand in the peanut butter/jelly/ or Icy Hot and smear it all over her face. While yelling as loud as you can, "YOU LIKE BEING MISTREATED AND SCARED? HUH? DIDN'T THINK SO! NEITHER DOES THE CAT!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Mad Marius
If it ****s all over the carpet do I de-ass it?

LOL! +infinity.
gear?

Quote by dingmydong
Pull the cat away next time it happens and don't let her get at him/her, the cat won't really be able to attack you cause it's declawed, couldn't be that hard, you're dad's girlfriend won't have much to say cause you're not really touching her daughter just helping the cat.

+1

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Tell your dad and his girlfriend...and then beat the crap out of the chick if she does it again.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Pinky19
I'm gonna seriously answer this. What are her hobbies? Does she play with dolls? If so, rip one apart. and lay it on her pillow. That, or get some peanut butter, or jelly, or Icy Hot, and grap ahold of her. By the sholders, as hard as you can. Then dip you hand in the peanut butter/jelly/ or Icy Hot and smear it all over her face. While yelling as loud as you can, "YOU LIKE BEING MISTREATED AND SCARED? HUH? DIDN'T THINK SO! NEITHER DOES THE CAT!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!

+1
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Lock her in the closet.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Quote by TheReFiller
Lock her in the closet.

close. lock her and a ravenous lion in the closet.
big kitties aren't as much fun to grab by the neck.
gear?

Quote by grungeisdeaduk
a good old fashioned beating my dad does it all the time and im not that ****ed up

lolz
Quote by Dirge Humani
Cunt punt her.

you just won the thread!!

get peta involved that will teach her.
Quote by ndhdl

get peta involved that will teach her.

Yea, PETA or my suggestions have been the best, IMO. But only because lions are hard to come by now adays.

Give her a few more cats...

I hate the little bastards.

And hit her anyway, just for being a brat.
i really love cats, they are a perfect living thing. please, really, talk to this girl and even threaten her, shes 7, so shell take it seriously. even talk to her parents (if they are good persons that will listen to you).
about declawing, ill never do that. but its not like torture, it takes him, some time to get used to. but yes, it is a thing i'll still never do to my cats. **** the couches, who cares if they are a bit overscratched!
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)