I have never shipped anything before and I would like to know what I need to have ready when I arrive at the post office. I am shipping a PSP that I recently sold on ebay via the USPS. I was wondering if I should have the item already addressed in a box and how do I go about stamping the box etc. I really have no idea what to do and I tried google but the only results I found were from 3rd party shipping agencies. Thanks alot, Jack
Take it to the post office and they weigh it. Then it goes. And might get there.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Go to a post office and ask there.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
couldnt you just check the usps website
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
it's really amazing.

they have these places that deal with nothing but shipping and receiving mail and packages all day. i think it's called a post office.

you should try there.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
The Post Office people will guide you through the whole process. It's a fairly simple system, and postal employees are generally very nice and helpful.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I do kind of wonder why so many people come to the Pit to ask about things like this.
cover the PSP in foam, or towel or something, then put it in a box. make sure u put crumbled newspaper or something under and on top of the PSP. tape up the box with not scotch tape, but with real heavy duty packing tape, and then take that, some money for shipping, and ur recipient's address to the post office.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Just throw it really hard in the direction it's supposed to go.

But seriously take it to the post office
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Put the package in your computers DVD drive, then open outlook and click "send".
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
when they ask you if there's any fragile parts in the box, mutter something about c-4. and anthrax. it helps the shipping go through faster.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by IbanezSA160
Put the package in your computers DVD drive, then open outlook and click "send".

lollerwaffle at you sir

go to the f*cking post office
glad i could help
Well I realize I have to take it to the post office assf*cks but I was asking if I needed to have it already packaged and addressed and I only got one decent reply to my question.
well, you'd probably go to the post office to get a box to put it in anyway, so just bring it down there and see if they'll do it, and if they won't ask for a box to package it. then if you have any questions, you're already there. it's not like if you go down there not knowing what you need to do, everyone will laugh at you. probably 3/4 of the people there have never shipped anything either. it's not like you're green if you don't know how to ship a package, no one does it.
USPS will have boxes at the POST OFFICE that you buy and pack it with. Then give it to the man, and magically he will take it to where you tell him to
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way