Like a month ago i was assigned a book report in my lit class and so two weeks before the project it due i finally choose a book, now i have until friday to come up with the book report presentation

anyways so i just finished the book and i was reading over the project guidelines and need to make some kind of cross curricular connection between the book and a school subject, i'm having trouble finding a subject to relate the book "The Lost Years of Merlin" by T.A. Barron to
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
yea, not the best book to do that on. and isn't it a little bit juvenile for someone your age? i remember reading those books when i was 10.
I always thought those were good books.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
I always totally sucked at finding the morals in stories, although my English teacher always says every damn book in the entire universe has a point other than some guy felt like writing a story.
Blah.
But find the theme, screw around with it a bit, and you'll be able to connect it somehow. ^_^

How about...um...wow, why did you use that book? The morals, if you think of any...all have to do with real-life, and can't even be changed to deal with school.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
yea, not the best book to do that on. and isn't it a little bit juvenile for someone your age? i remember reading those books when i was 10.

i wouldn't say so... im only 15 haha... and when i was 10 i wasnt reading novels like these haha
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.