Mim fender strat (heavily relic'd) with aftermarket fully scalloped maple neck (i believe its an allparts or mighty might), included hardshell case, + extra white SSS pickguard. Any questions or offer feel free to PM me, not sure what i would price this at, thanks.
Where are you shipping from?
Edit: And are those the original pickups?

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.
Quote by zeppfan
Where are you shipping from?
Edit: And are those the original pickups?

New York, and ill look into the pickups in a few minutes and let you know, thanks.
is this bassturds from HC? cause it looks alot like his!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I feel bad saying this simply because you asked me not to but i really am taking offers. Offer away, all offers will be considered within reason. So throw something at me man, im flexible.
The sooner the offer the cheaper ill make it, got my eye on some new gear so i gotta sell quick
damn man you have too many guitars that id love to get my hands on!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
i dont have much money to toss around on guitar actually prob the best i could do would be around $100
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Last edited by ccatrackstar at Oct 24, 2007,
80$
My Gear

Fender Strat 2 Tone Custom Paint
Vintage VRS 100
Zoom 505 Mk II Effects Pedal
Peavey Rage 258 TransTube Amp
Orange Crush Mini Amp
$300 OBO

Decided i should probably give people an idea at what im looking to get for it
thats a real good price. especially with the HSC and scalloped Fret board. i see scalloped necks go for Alot.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
are you still looking for a trade? also, are you shipping it outside the USA?

besides, that is a really interesting price
Last edited by donnie-winter at Oct 25, 2007,
Ya i may be up for a trade, PM me with what you've got or post it right in here and i can PM you. I will ship outside of the US as long as you cover shipping charges, let me know if you need to know anything else. Thanks
nice guitar, pity the neck is scallopped or else id be on that ho, still the metal heads to others ratio here is prob 6:1 so i reckon youll get a sale.

best of luck
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

wow what a nice job on the guitar! I'm set on buying the minarik guitar that's offered as well, but otherwise I'd be on this. Price includes case!
Ya, ive got an even better deal, $300 includes case + shipping to lower 48