Im looking for a good practice routine so I can get good. I'm gonna be grounded for the next couple of weeks, and I'd like to have a practice routine anyways. So any suggestions? Like scales and stuff like that? How long should I do each?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
It depends what you want to do. You can practice for shred, blues, jazz, country ...
I guess shred, if I need to be speciffic.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Then yeah, the Rock Discipline course is good, as is Steve Vai's 10-hour Workout (you can find it here on UG), Joe Satriani's Guitar Secrets and Paul Gilbert's School of Shred.
k, also would like a good ol' slow country-ish strumming song. Instead of high-gain metal, and solos.

um yeah i would go with country cuz rock will get old playing the same thing
suggestions?