Hey, I'm looking at a scematic right now, and im thinking of a couple of mods to it, i just need confirmation i wouldn't be ballsing it up.

So, i was thinking to add a switch (spdt?) to be able to select between 9v battery and headphones, or 9v mains and a speaker, how would i go about this, using the same circuit for both? thanks guys, i know u'll come thru for me

EDIT: Also, I know it probs won't sound amazing, its just a project.
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
Last edited by superslash1994 at Oct 21, 2007,
You could use an external switching jack so that when you plug a speaker in, it automatically plays through that AND you could add a DC jack so when you plug that in, it will automatically use that instead of the battery.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
You could use an external switching jack so that when you plug a speaker in, it automatically plays through that AND you could add a DC jack so when you plug that in, it will automatically use that instead of the battery.

I was hoping more to have a speaker built in the enclosure and then also a headphone jack.

Quote by the_random_hero
you could add a DC jack so when you plug that in, it will automatically use that instead of the battery.

and any idea how i'd go about that?

Quote by JagerSlushy
Click here. Just ignore everything apart from the battery snap and DC jack.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
ahh. makes sense, cheers duude. Anyone got any ideas for an enclosure? needs to fit basically a 9v battery and a 2" speaker.

Quote by JagerSlushy