Well, I'm going to see him at the Newcastle City Hall on Friday? Anyone else going?

I think he's an awesome comedian. He flows so well, and it's just a night of endless improv! Plus, he's a Geordie. =P

Thoughts on him?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
He's probably in my top ten, mainly because of his crazy surrealist lets go on a rant about nothing style. love it!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
He's probably in my top ten, mainly because of his crazy surrealist lets go on a rant about nothing style. love it!!

Two words.

Meat and hinges.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
This man is a legend...

"Don't worry, everything makes sense in the end. You know, like meat on the face.. Like when you glue meat to your face to ward off an amorous vegan. And people are like "ooh look at him, he's got meat glued to his face he's trouble!" So you glue it on *glues meat to face* And it's like "oh no, here comes that amorous vegan, quick get the meat and the glue....AAAAAAAARGHHHH! She's gone...*wipes forehead*" But...you wouldn't be wipin your forehead, you'd just be wiping meat.. what you need to do is lift the meat up, and wipe. You have to glue it on to create a hinge...just a bit of glue right at the top so you can lift it up, wipe your forehead and then it falls back down again..."

I love that bit...and how he goes on and on to explain how you could maybe tie some string to the meat and your elbow and lift it up that way, or to your foot, or have a little pulley on your leg and you could just pull the string..

That plus
"Hey...DO WE NEED ANY DOG FOOD?"
"No...we haven't got a dog!"
"Hey..DO WE NEED NAPPIES?"
"No Ross, the doctor says you don't have to wear them anymore"
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I find him hilarious, because he goes on and on about absolutely nothing.

"The Mosquito King!"

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
I saw him here a couple of weeks ago.

It was the first time I had seen any of his stuff and it was really funny, though it did annoy me slightly when he went off the point and started talking about random stuff and didnt come back to his original point until much later.

But yeah it was great nonetheless.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
I saw him a few years ago, it was absolutely hilarious, you'll have a great night!
...Bleep Bloop...
Seen him three times live now, best comedian there is i reckon (joint with billy connolly of course)

Now, there IS a face.......... next muffin
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Didn't know he was coming ;_;

i am seein bill bailey at the metro radio arena though...front row <_< xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender