I have a cold. Are a whole bunch of people getting sick where you guys live?
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
yeh, everyone, yorkshire england, on the coast

ive had a bad nose since june
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
I had a cold a couple of weeks ago. Caught if from my brother, and I've now passed it on to my Mum. Gutted! =p
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
I haven't been ill for about 9 years now.

So ha

EDIT: Then again, I had MRSA when I was 3 years old, so that's all my illness given to me at once, meaning I get to live a charmed lifge whilst the people around me rot and decay, courtesy of Campylobacter.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Oct 21, 2007,
I had a cold in early September. But, it wasn't very bad. My fried had a cold about a fortnight ago.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I haven't been ill for about 9 years now.

So ha

9 months?

<_<

>_>

Whens the baby due?
Quote by Moggan13
9 months?

<_<

>_>

Whens the baby due?

In November sometime. It was a fun Valentines Day.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But you wouldn't f*ck me the day before would you? It was my BIRTHDAY! A man has needs

Can i be the Godfather?
Go on, i have a good education in Media... I'll teach him photography at a young age...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But you wouldn't f*ck me the day before would you? It was my BIRTHDAY! A man has needs

I was keeping it traditional!