cause the standard ones suck, and i dont know anything else about pickups other than how they sound, and i'm looking to buy one of those guitars...
Yet I'm Nothing More, Than A Line In Your Book...
i have an rg370 dx, and i put a seymour duncan JB-4 in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. huuuuuge upgrade.
See above post ^
Quote by ofXoneblood
i have an rg370 dx, and i put a seymour duncan JB-4 in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. huuuuuge upgrade.

I doubt it with your current amp...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

budget is limitless. i play all types of music from muse to protest the hero, funeral for a friend to thrice. i only have a small marshall practice amp atm, thats the next thing i need to buy lol.
YEEEAAA PTH RULES! anyway, try out a bill lawrence 500xl see how u like it,seymour duncans are nice too, but you definatly need a new amp.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Bridge: Dimarzio Mo' Joe, Seymour Duncan JB, Seymour Duncan '59.
Neck: Dimarzio Air Norton, Dimarzio Breed Neck, SD '59, SD Jazz.
Quote by gregcapstick
what tips on amps then? lol

Depends how many monies you want to spend and the kind of tone you're looking for.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
IF you're happy with your amp, don't get a new one. I could notice pickup changes on my crappy Spider II HD75. I'm sure you can on your 212. For pickups, try something like a Tonezone and Air Norton by DiMarzio.
like i said my budget is pretty limitless but i'm not looking for a gigging amp atm, just some to play to myself on
Cornford Harlequin then
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com