Hey, i was just wondering what amps you guys consider the best of all time for different music styles. please just make sure you say what style. I would probobly consider my favorite amp of all time the Bogner Uberschall for all styles, but mostly metal. too bad i cant afford one though haha, but my local guitar shop has one.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
well, there is no "best amp ever". some amps sound better for different genres
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by igotabcrich32
For best overdrive and cleans in one amp i'd take a Trainwreck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_12Ler9B8

Too bad you cant get one for anything under 35k

Holy ****, 35k? it better be good for that price haha
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
well, there is no "best amp ever". some amps sound better for different genres[/QUOTE

Duh, thats why im asking what people CONSIDER the best amp for different styles.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate

Quote by clincher09
Quote by SkateEmerica987
Holy ****, 35k? it better be good for that price haha

Yep, theres one on The Gear Page right now for 37,500. you could always buy a Ceriatone clone for around a grand though.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Last edited by igotabcrich32 at Oct 21, 2007,
Mesa Lonestar - Great Cleans great distortion for mostly anything - even some sort of metal. I think so anyways - AND you can change it from 10 - 50 - 100 watts at a flick of a switch
orange- alt rock... classic... basically mid gain stuff

plexi- oh my god i tried this once and while i didnt give through all the way it is truly just tone...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
@trainwreck: Woah! Never heard of that before, that's, damn, what is it...awesome.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Mesa Boogie Mark IV- Country to Metal.

Of course there is no perfect amp, becasue even with something like a Mesa, you couldn't get a good fuzz out of it for something like the melvins. For that, you would probably need an amp like the Sunn Beta Lead, which has an average cean channel. I guess you could say the best amp is a A/B switch.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Quote by igotabcrich32
For best overdrive and cleans in one amp i'd take a Trainwreck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_12Ler9B8

Too bad you cant get one for anything under 35k

Unless you go with a Ceriatone clone of course.

I haven't used one though, just from random stuff on the forums, so I can't say how good it is compared to the original.

Edit: Just say your other post, anywho yeah +1 to the ceriatone idea, cause that Trainwreck looks nice.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
tweed twin reissue is heavenly. one of the only modern production amps period that comes close to the vibe of a vintage amp.
Quote by TehJermie
tweed twin reissue is heavenly. one of the only modern production amps period that comes close to the vibe of a vintage amp.

I've been wanting to try one of those really bad. I've only heard amazing things about it.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
I've been wanting to try one of those really bad. I've only heard amazing things about it.

its the best thing fender has put out in years IMO. really just pisses all over most amps(even the boutique ones) just oozes vibe, and its just more alive than most stuff ive played. add your favorite speakers and NOS tubes(if you dig em') just to tailor it to your own tastes and its one of the best. fender really did an outstanding job with it. gives my "#1" a great run for its money.
Original deluxe reverb.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.