S520EX

i just want good sound speed and thats pretty much it lol

any other guitar suggestions would be good

same price range (about $700)
good double locking trem
good stock PUs preferably EMGs

Thank You guys
Non of them comes with EMGs.

I'd go with the S320 as it is the cheapest. And then change the pickups. Or if you want a cooler looking guitar. Get the S470DXQM.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by keychainsssss
why the 7320?
i mean im ok with a 7 string but y?

Well its a good suggestion If you want a 7 String. Otherwise the S320 is the exact same thing with 6 strings.
kk

ohh and u guys suggested a PU upgrade
which PUs should i get
i play heavy metal and alternative

EMG 81 and EMG 85?
81 and 89?
81 and 81?
81 and 85?
81 and 60?
81 and 60A?

sry for the huge amount of questions but thank you guys
What amp do you have? And we need to know what kind of heavy metal and alternative you play in specific.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

81/85. 85s have more outpt than an 81, meaning its got more distortion and crunch than two 81s. 89s have the ability to do coil cut (or tap). i think.
EMGs don't fit in a Saber, I think.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
EMGs fit in a Saber. It's the battery which doesn't quite fit all that nicely.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
All the S series Ibanez guitars you listed are THE SAME EXACT THING. Just different pickups, finishes, etc.
Quote by ssguitarhero111
All the S series Ibanez guitars you listed are THE SAME EXACT THING. Just different pickups, finishes, etc.

exactly.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Dimarzio or Seymour Duncans instead.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
ummm ok

so lotsa people say 81/85 well 2 to be exact but...
ohh and pstick i play metallica type metal

and green day stuff

on a roland cube 30
Quote by keychainsssss
ummm ok

so lotsa people say 81/85 well 2 to be exact but...
ohh and pstick i play metallica type metal

and green day stuff

on a roland cube 30

In that case. You shouldn't really worry about pickups. They won't make too much difference on a modeling amp. I'd advise you to stick with the stock ones. If you are looking for a better tone, change your amp. And if you still can't get the tone you are looking for. Get a pedal. If something is still lacking, then change the pickups.

Quote by KileManA7X