so i have to memorize names of sculptures for my art class and i'm having trouble with it...anyone know any tricks to help memorize stuff?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
if you associate them with something else thats meaningful to you. Give me some examples of what you've got to remember...
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

Quote by blues-guitarist
so i have to memorize names of sculptures for my art class and i'm having trouble with it...anyone know any tricks to help memorize stuff?

Hey, sorry I don't hav any help, but I am interested in your JS1200 but my internet won't allow me to PM you atm. What are you asking for it?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Just by talking about the things you have to memorize helps.
You could try homemade flash cards.
Or make up a rhyme.
Or write them all down a couple times.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Quote by johnny_tapia
Hey, sorry I don't hav any help, but I am interested in your JS1200 but my internet won't allow me to PM you atm. What are you asking for it?

idk, i'm thinking around $1000, two thirds of what it's worth...but i don't have a set price yet
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by severed-metal
Oh, make a song out of the things you need to remember.

that wouldn't work because for the test, they show me pics of the sculptures and i have to tell the name...i'm making note cards right now and see if it helps
-Homer Simpson