So UG I finally got a job at my local grocery store. I'm working on cash and someone said something the other day and it got me thinking I don't think I've ever seen that many guy cashiers. So is anyone out there on UG a guy and a cashier, if so are you the only one?
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
i am and most of the cashiers at the store where i work are guys...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I work at famous footwear, and I work the register, but I also do other stuff too. I do happen to be the only guy at my store, though.
You are not a slave...
nah... i worked at a shop rite as a cashier for a few months and it was mostly guys... the few girls that worked as cashiers never ****in worked though which pissed me off a lil
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
i do, and i'm the only guy except for the creepy old night shift guy.....i'm a gas station attendant, we're a truck stop so we crap loads of stuff too
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i'm a guy cashierat tescos!

get them all the time in england lol (kinda)

there's probs more girls though
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Im not, but at my work, a lot of them are guys, the rest are sexy women.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
I work at a bagel shop. I work the cash register but its not the only thing i do
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
aye id be a shoprite slave as well.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I keep a plunger in my bathroom...my insperation usually clogs the toilet.
I was a "guy cashier" at Shaws for just under a year. Weird experience. I hated the job though, was usally happy when they put me outside to push carriages. I'll never work at a grocery store again. But, goodluck!
I work at Trucchi's, and my brother was a guy cashier... but he's moved up and there's only like, 2 guy cashiers...
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Quote by rock_on986
So UG I finally got a job at my local grocery store. I'm working on cash and someone said something the other day and it got me thinking I don't think I've ever seen that many guy cashiers. So is anyone out there on UG a guy and a cashier, if so are you the only one?

I'm a cashier at Target, but I hate it. I have no patience whatsoever. I didn't even sign up for that job either, I wanted to be a cart attendant, but I guess at Target that means you are a cashier/cart attendant.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.