I very much doubt that would change a thing.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
No. You need a PCI card with USB2 and windows XP sp2 (or sp1?) or vista.
I'm a communist. Really.
the 2.0 still would run through your slow ass.0 . so, no, it wouldnt work. don't beat yourself up though, it's not your fault you have windows 58
the hub you showed... is both USB 2.0 in, and USB 2.0 out... if you plug it into your computer... it would still only be as fast as your slowest connection, the USB port on your computer...

why do you need USB 2.0?
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by StillSoundRG
the 2.0 still would run through your slow ass.0 . so, no, it wouldnt work. don't beat yourself up though, it's not your fault you have windows 58

I have windows XP.......my computer is just quite old

anyone got any links as to where to get a PCI card with USB 2.0? Sorry, I'm not that great with computers.

Are they easy to install and whatnot?

Quote by Musicman48858
the hub you showed... is both USB 2.0 in, and USB 2.0 out... if you plug it into your computer... it would still only be as fast as your slowest connection, the USB port on your computer...

why do you need USB 2.0?

I need USB 2.0 because firstly, my iPod takes ages to update with my current USB 1.0 or 1.1 (not sure which) and plus I'm unable to connect my nintendo DS to the internet with such a slow connection.
There are many reasons to get USB 2.0. The transfer speeds make things like syncing iPods or ensuring you can run any USB guitar interface.
All you need is an inexpensive card like this and a tiny bit of guts (and some precautions to avoid conducting static electricity by touching the case) to open your rig to put this in.
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Oct 21, 2007,