ok...so im probably the only person on UG that takes the whole ranking thing completely seriously and competatively...but at 171 out of 49,000 people, id say i have a right to get competative...but anyway...

does it bother anyone else when people make album tabs by simply going through an artists tab list, copy and pasting tabs, and giving the tab writer credit? cause then that person gets points without really doing any hard work

it bugs me a little
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
yeah it's pretty stupid that they have those "Album Tabs" cause I'd bet my left nut that no one tabs each and every one of those songs.

but hey, it's the internet, everyone copies something.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
yeah it's pretty stupid that they have those "Album Tabs" cause I'd bet my left nut that no one tabs each and every one of those songs.

but hey, it's the internet, everyone copies something.

true true...i came close to doing an album tab...but i realized id get more points by posting all the tabs seperately
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Yeah it's frustrating, and doesn't really make any sense to me, but it happens, just like people stealing tabs off other sites and claiming them as their own.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic