Page 1 of 6
When I thought it couldn't get any worse. I was at the soccer field today and my car and two of my friend's cars got broken into. We used someone else phone to call the phones that got stolen, and some blacks answered. Police tracked their cellphones to a general area from the cellphone towers were able to catch them, it turned out they had been robbing other cars that same day in my city.
final result = all even then, yes?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Dynamics99
When I thought it couldn't get any worse. I was at the soccer field today and my car and two of my friend's cars got broken into. We used someone else phone to call the phones that got stolen, and some blacks answered. Police tracked their cellphones to a general area from the cellphone towers were able to catch them, it turned out they had been robbing other cars that same day in my city.

Howcome everytime I read one of these the storyteller feels it's neccessary to include the ethnicity of the perpetrators?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
At least you caught them...
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by RageAgainst...
final result = all even then, yes?

I guess but it was and is going to be a huge hassle getting the cars repaired and what not.
rofl

dont blame them, they were black it's in our blood to steal and ruin everything

/sarcasm.
Quote by Kensai
Howcome everytime I read one of these the storyteller feels it's neccessary to include the ethnicity of the perpetrators?

Seriously, TS is a jackass.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Kensai

How come every time a crime is commited, its of one of those ethnicities?

Didn't mean to come of as a racist (my gf is black lol) but statistically, it's going to be of a race that is not caucasian.
Did you work that out over the phone?

Quote by first_aid

Yes! Every single crime ever is commited by someone who isn't white! It all makes sense now...
How come everytime I read one of these there is someone complaining about the use of their ethnicity to describe what happened? He was hardly insinuating that their colour of skin had anything to do with stealing the car. Get over it, a black person stole a car.
Quote by GiantRaven
Did you work that out over the phone?

Yes! Every single crime ever is commited by someone who isn't white! It all makes sense now...

Hitler was just a "black" wearing makeup!
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Kensai

You know damn well, howcome.

... thanks for asking.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Kensai

Because it's a statistical fact that blacks commit more crimes, at least in the U.S.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by first_aid

Didn't mean to come of as a racist (my gf is black lol) but statistically, it's going to be of a race that is not caucasian.

Quote me some statistics then, bad boy.

Quote by i(ncubus)play
Because it's a statistical fact that blacks commit more crimes, at least in the U.S.

Then he shouldn't need to tell us, we should just take it as read.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
how do you know they were black
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by i(ncubus)play

Its a fact that they get convicted of more crimes. Doesn't mean they commit the most. That's a bit racist, dont you think?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by first_aid

???

child molesters, embezzlers, rapist, serial killers, arsonist, etc. most of those are a good majority white.

race doesnt have anything to do with who's going to commit a crime, i'd say social status and income does
Quote by Kensai

People like to feed stereotypes, don't ya know?
Spiral Out
Quote by ChaoticVengence
how do you know they were black

Because blacks answered a cellphone that we called.
that's because most of them are concentrated in the areas where crime happens a lot. and those are usually the smaller crimes. the big time crimes that involves huge amounts of money or like mass-murders are usually white guys.
Quote by nosushi4you
Its a fact that they get convicted of more crimes. Doesn't mean they commit the most. That's a bit racist, dont you think?

Oh BULLSHIT! Are you seriously suggesting that whites don't get convicted of the same crimes? This isn't 1960 anymore goddamnit, the first time a judge did something like that he'd be front page news and banned from being a judge.
Quote by SeanT
How come everytime I read one of these there is someone complaining about the use of their ethnicity to describe what happened? He was hardly insinuating that their colour of skin had anything to do with stealing the car. Get over it, a black person stole a car.

amen

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Originally Posted by Kensai

+1

**** racists.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Oh BULLSHIT! Are you seriously suggesting that whites don't get convicted of the same crimes? This isn't 1960 anymore goddamnit, the first time a judge did something like that he'd be front page news and banned from being a judge.

You're saying that our justice system is fair to those of all races? You're the naive one my friend. I'm white, but even I know that Blacks get unfair treatment and sentencing.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Last edited by nosushi4you at Oct 21, 2007,
Quote by Dynamics99
Because blacks answered a cellphone that we called.

What if it was a white dude with a very deep voice?
Or a Mexican trying out his American accent?
Or me?
Or an Eskimo?
Quote by first_aid
but he never stole anything.....
i might be the minority in this case but i'd rather have my car stolen than be raped, murdered and eaten.

i guess i'm just a bit odd
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by matx33
+1

**** racists.

You have been grown up taught that. No one is born racist so shut up. We are all people influenced by our environment. How can anyone be racist? The only race is HUMAN. It is cultures that people have a tendency to hate.
hahahh that reminds me of seinfeld:

"did you steal my car?"
"yes"
"but thats my car!"
"I didn't know it was yours"
"well can you bring it back?"
"ummmm no"
"what are you gonna do with it"
"i dunno"
Sixty-four percent of prison inmates belonged to racial or ethnic minorities in 2001.
Taken from that page just listed above.

However, there is bias in the justice system, so the black man is gonna get busted more than tha cracka
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by i(ncubus)play

rofl yeah right, wake up kid. the government cant sweep though every single judge and ban them. im not saying it happens every day constantly, but it still does and goes under radar. jenna six didnt surprise me at all, stuff like that happens constantly around here.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Quote me some statistics then, bad boy.

Then he shouldn't need to tell us, we should just take it as read.

I have statistics for you, actually. First some firsthand accounts. Where I live, Raleigh NC, a majority white area, we are right next to a town called Durham, a majority black community. Have you ever seen those maps that are shaded in where crime occurs? That shaded line stops almost RIGHT at the Raleigh/Durham line.

Hard FAct:
Characteristics of jail inmates

Demographics

* Women were 12% of the local jail inmates in 2002, up from 10% in 1996.
* Jail inmates were older on average in 2002 than 1996: 38% were age 35 or older, up from 32% in 1996.
* More than 6 in 10 persons in local jails in 2002 were racial or ethnic minorities, unchanged from 1996.
* An estimated 40% were black; 19%, Hispanic, 1% American Indian; 1% Asian; and 3% of more than one race/ethnicity.

Before you start bitching, here's my source.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm#jail
Quote by glm
What if it was a white dude with a very deep voice?
Or a Mexican trying out his American accent?
Or me?
Or an Eskimo?

Blacks don't have a "deep" voice, they have an extremely unique voice. And the facts are that they were caught and were black visually so it doesn't matter.